How did everyone get their devices?

Discus and support How did everyone get their devices? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been 8 Months and I am still unable to get get an Xbox Series X - how did you get one? 88150e9f-64bc-422b-ae54-454cfcbdd495 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanoMan101, Jun 29, 2022.

1. DanoMan101
    DanoMan101 Guest

Its been 8 Months and I am still unable to get get an Xbox Series X - how did you get one?

:)

DanoMan101, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I had a Series S at first which was pre-ordered direct from the UK MS Store last year on the day you could pre-order consoles..

I obtained a Series X about three months ago. Getting one wasn't easy, I got mine from the UK Microsoft Store again via a stock checking website.

I'm also a PC gamer and I've been trying to get hold of an RTX 3070 or 3070ti but I'm not prepared to pay the inflated prices they're currently going for. It's the global chip shortage that's causing low production volumes. It's not going to get better until mid 2022 at the earliest
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I'm also a PC gamer and I've been trying to get hold of an RTX 3070 or 3070ti but I'm not prepared to pay the inflated prices they're currently going for. It's the global chip shortage that's causing low production volumes. It's not going to get better until mid 2022 at the earliest
    Grrr...you mentioning the 3070Ti has set off my rage again!!! Had just about calmed down with my anger over NVIDIA for being so stupid and releasing them given the absolute shambles they have presided over since September..a responsible company (which I thought nVIDIA was..at least to some degree) would have delayed the release rather than putting consumer satisfaction at a zero percent concern level.

I'm off to cool down again!!!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I got my Series X at the start of June via All Access..it was the first time I'd seen the Series X in stock somewhere since they released. Then again, I hadn't been trying very hard as my One X was still quite new
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

wahhh you got one of nvidias secret nuetered cards meant for miners?
    The 3080ti was designed for gaming not mining. It's the mining that's nuetered.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X the very second the pre-orders went live and got mine on launch day, I did the same with the Playstation 5 but was unlucky to not get one and I'm still waiting for anywhere to have them in stock to get one, I'm willing to wait on store restocks than to fund the scalpers that are still selling them on Ebay.

I was also unlucky not to get an RTX 3080Ti when it launched, but finally got one a couple of days ago which pairs well with my LG 27GP950 4K 144hz monitor.
Thema:

1. How did everyone get their devices? - Similar Threads - did everyone devices

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd