How could I recreate the "Captures" folder if I accidentally deleted it?
Discus and support How could I recreate the "Captures" folder if I accidentally deleted it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my Captures folder, and now the recordings are saved to the AppData\Local\Temp folder. How could I recreate the "Captures"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sin11876, Sep 8, 2022.
Thema:
How could I recreate the "Captures" folder if I accidentally deleted it?
Loading...
-
How could I recreate the "Captures" folder if I accidentally deleted it? - Similar Threads - recreate Captures folder
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Cannot link to PSN on Minecraft. Live account was deleted and recreated.
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot link to PSN on Minecraft. Live account was deleted and recreated.: I created a MS account for use with Minecraft, which I play on my PS5. I tried to sign it in on Minecraft and couldn't. I think it said the account could not be found or something similar. I... -
Why did i need to recreate my microsoft account?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did i need to recreate my microsoft account?: I had used my gmail on microsoft for so long and now when I wanted to install minecraft which I had bought few years back I couldn't log into my microsoft it said there wasn't an existing account... -
Microsoft account "doesn't exist"; when recreating, email is said to exist; then the email...
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft account "doesn't exist"; when recreating, email is said to exist; then the email...: I last logged into my Microsoft account yesterday, and today when I tried to log in, it said my Microsoft account did not exist. So I tried to recreate the account, then Microsoft told me that... -
We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor
in XBoX AccessibilityWe need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...