How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue?

Discus and support How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently opened a ticket with Xbox support (they recommend me to this SubReddit) through their live chat and had to have it escalated because of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sccmj23, Jun 11, 2022.

1. /u/Sccmj23
    /u/Sccmj23 Guest

So I recently opened a ticket with Xbox support (they recommend me to this SubReddit) through their live chat and had to have it escalated because of achievements randomly not unlocking in AC Unity and AC The Ezio Collection. I am 100 percent certain that I've met all the requirements for these achievements (one of the ones that I'm missing is simply for completing the first DNA sequence in AC 2 on the Ezio Collection and it unlocked right away when doing a second playthrough on a different Xbox live profile on the same Xbox console) and I've tried all the normal troubleshooting steps that xbox.com and any number of websites and YouTube videos always suggest (quit and relaunch the game, reboot your console, wait 72 hours, etc)

So I'm curious... Just how common is this issue and has anyone had any success getting an achievement to successfully unlock after opening a ticket through Microsoft/Xbox online support?

submitted by /u/Sccmj23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sccmj23, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Achievement for unlocking all achievements not unlocking.

In normal situations yes, but the issue is that this is no longer a common situation, but there's no way to manually unlock an achievement, even for support, so you will need to wait on the cases like this that you can't repeat the requirements for the achievement to unlock
  3. Qwertei Win User

None of my Xbox one achievements unlock

Hello This Bug is Pretty Common in the latest update i would read this
    A
    rticle and see if it fixes it thanks. :)
  4. TurboTim1995 Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Hey there,

Unfortunately, it is quite common for some achievements to not unlock. Best thing is to come back to the game, and the achievement should unlock in the near future.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gta V Online Achievements Not Unlocking on xbox one

Hi TheGeekyBanana, achievements not unlocking is common with the Xbox One. Some users unlock them fine, while others don't. Microsoft are aware of the problem, and are working on it. Worry not, as your achievements will unlock eventually, I know as I
    waited for achievements to unlock for Destiny, and they finally did a few days ago.
  6. DBZFUZIONREBORN Win User

Achievements not unlocking in The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X

Ok thank you I will contact them to whats going on. Just one more question: Is this a rare issue that only one or two people can not unlock achievements or is this more common?
Thema:

1. How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue? - Similar Threads - common achievements unlocking

2. Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?: Why in God's name is there a new special strike system that adds a multi-player ban to the communications bans? If you don't wanna hear somebody block and mute them it's not that hard. You don't...
  3. Is this common to lose items you paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this common to lose items you paid for?: I purchased Helix Points for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I recently loaded up the game again and the remaining Helix Points I had as well as the items I purchased are now gone. However there are...
  4. Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?: So I’m back with a repeat question, as it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with an isp issue. But I recently switched to another isp, for a totally unrelated reason, other than we can get up to...
  5. The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?: The middle of the lower common cards are blank in the middle on my Xbox x and I don’t know why. The high diamond 90 plus cards are fine ec0c4109-973f-4296-a93d-2f71f6ec6af4
  6. (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...: The title is pretty self explanatory, but it’s true. On the Series X, I pre-ordered the base Modern Warfare II game back in September, or around that time of year. I didn’t want to commit...
  7. I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...: I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review. Edit: Just been...
  8. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option: To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under...
  9. Are trident drops common on bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are trident drops common on bedrock?: I'm on a bedrock server with some friends and have gotten 5 tridents over just a few days of playing. We do live near a body of water, so tons of drowned, but still, i feel like i have way more...
  10. Organize list by common games shared with close friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Organize list by common games shared with close friends: I have two or three main game friends I know on a first name basis IRL. I'm surprised the game menu can't be grouped by games shared in common with Xbox Live friends. It should be coordinated...