How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple...

Discus and support How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How comes Microsoft is lacking on entertainment apps like paramount+ , lions gate and others there ok to download Google and apple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harley13 Yates, Mar 13, 2023.

1. How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple...

How comes Microsoft is lacking on entertainment apps like paramount+ , lions gate and others there ok to download Google and apple

:)

Harley13 Yates, Mar 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple but not Microsoft

You would have to ask them, as they're responsible for their apps and control their availability.
  3. Harley13 Yates Win User

How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple but not Microsoft

I'm asking why it's not available to download on Microsoft store
  4. Lostfields Win User

Paramount Plus?

I can see the Paramount+ app in Microsoft Store at my Xbox, here in Norway, but I can't download it... It's unavailable at the moment.

Probably region locked in Store?

Paramount+ is available in Norway, please let me download it!
  5. Sean McNeil1 Win User

Why is there no Paramount+ app available in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One here in Alberta, Canada?

I understand that. I have researched and discovered the app is available for Xbox in the Microsoft Store for Canada. From what I also understand than is that it than should be available.

Problem is that with a stand alone Paramount+ account it won’t link to Prime or AppleTV as they offer Paramount+ subscriptions internal in their services only. This means I can not watch Paramount+ on my Xbox at the moment without a Paramount+ application.

Asked the question to see why an app that should be available is not.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Paramount Movies

It looks like, Paramount is turning more towards Amazon Instant Video (US) & not dealing with NetFlix anymore..

Paramount, is making Viacom/Paramount movies, available to a wider audience, with a full range of their movies, using their Paramount Movies Application for Xbox 360 etc..
Thema:

How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple...

1. How comes paramount+ is not available to download it's available on Google play and apple... - Similar Threads - comes paramount+ available

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  7. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  8. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  9. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  10. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...