how come xbox cloud gaming does not work?

Discus and support how come xbox cloud gaming does not work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it keeps on showing error even though i have game pass 5b781887-95d2-4377-b712-0eff42cc888d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ronin50676810, Dec 4, 2022.

1. how come xbox cloud gaming does not work?

it keeps on showing error even though i have game pass

:)

ronin50676810, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ronin

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Where are you physically located? (Country)
    What’s the exact error that you’re receiving?
    If possible share an screenshot, if not. Type the error message here
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well first you need to be in a supported region what is yiur physical region

What does the connectivity test says
  4. NadoHawk6 Win User

How does cloud saving work

Also note, you can't use it to add additional storage to your console as I had previously thought. So if you are running low on HDD space, this feature will not help you.
  5. NadoHawk6 Win User

When you save to the Cloud from what I can gather, you have the save on your console and then on their servers to make sure there is a backup in case of server failure. You can then use it much like a portable USB drive and use it on another console with
    your profile. Simply upload your profile (I believe) and saves to the cloud and sign in to your account an another console and download the saves from the cloud. This is so you can play your games on a friend/relative's console while away from your main console.
    I believe it is only for saves, especially since it is only over 500 MB in size.
  6. MoroseStorm36 Win User

oh okay thanks guys i understand now
Thema:

1. how come xbox cloud gaming does not work? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming does

2. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  3. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  4. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  5. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  6. Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come: After I wait on xbox cloud gaming . My game does not come . It automatically send me back . And does the same over and over . If it is the second time I am playing a day ? Can someone help with...
  7. Cloud Gaming Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Does Not Work: Split from this thread. I'm having exactly the same problem and have done the last few times I've tried. I've tried on my Android phone, iPad and Steam Deck - all exactly the same as you...
  8. Cloud Gaming Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Does Not Work: I recently purchased the Ultimate Pass Subscription. I tried to run a game today on my MacBook through the Safari browser but on almost every game the "PLAY" button is greyed out except Fortnite....
  9. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  10. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882