How come whenever i try to load up telltales the walking dead final season it gives me a...

Discus and support How come whenever i try to load up telltales the walking dead final season it gives me a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded telltales the walking dead final season today from xbox pc game pass and whenever i load it up it gives my a code in which i have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ky_906, Dec 5, 2022.

1. ky_906
    ky_906 Guest

How come whenever i try to load up telltales the walking dead final season it gives me a...

I downloaded telltales the walking dead final season today from xbox pc game pass and whenever i load it up it gives my a code in which i have no idea on what to do with. The games also took around 1.4mb to download which is not the 13gb it shouldve been.
    How come whenever i try to load up telltales the walking dead final season it gives me a... [​IMG]

:)

ky_906, Dec 5, 2022
  2. CRUZZifer Win User

The Walking Dead - TellTale Games discussion

3. neilhorgan Win User
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

The Walking Dead - TellTale Games discussion

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

ISeason 2 is suppose to be released this fall but TellTale said they are releasing an episode before then. Not sure what it will be about but they said we won't have to wait for Season 2. Here's the link about it

www.ign.com/.../more-telltales-walking-dead-coming-before-season-2

[/quote]

Thanks for posting!

Hmmm, I wonder what that "something" will be.
  5. veiledbythemist Win User

(Discussion) What game actually made you shed a tear?

The first couple seasons of the Telltale Walking Dead really got me.
  6. Green Soda King Win User

Cannot access Microsoft Store from console.

I can still access the Microsoft Store. It's just that it won't load any of the products on the store. Whenever I did so it would just tell me "Please refresh the page later". Still doesn't work, I am essentially trying to purchase the final episode of The
    Walking Dead: Final Season
    and it's not letting me.
Thema:

1. How come whenever i try to load up telltales the walking dead final season it gives me a... - Similar Threads - whenever try load

2. Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to use my external hardrive it says that I have to pick a folder: Regardless of whatever folder I pick it says "You can't set your default folder location to that one. Try another one" or "You can't change your default install location to that folder while it is...
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  6. Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I...: Whenever I try to log in to cloud gaming on laptops and phones in my house it loads after I put in my info then it shows me to sign in again and it goes on forever. Please help!...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...