How come when someone starts trolling me, and I respond no harsher than they do, that I get...

Discus and support How come when someone starts trolling me, and I respond no harsher than they do, that I get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; And the company line of writing the actual rule down don't do it for me cause I can read and prob read them before conversing with the company bot in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by steveR84, Mar 21, 2023.

1. steveR84
    steveR84 Guest

How come when someone starts trolling me, and I respond no harsher than they do, that I get...

And the company line of writing the actual rule down don't do it for me cause I can read and prob read them before conversing with the company bot in chat. It just don't make sense. It's like some people get a thrill off of starting trash talk with someone just to try and get them a suspension. Just wild craziness. But at least you got that part of ur business model down I guess. Can't wait to get a Playstation lol

:)

steveR84, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Skinman_ Win User

Has anyone thought about suing xbox over kinect?

I'm curious why this post makes me a troll? I've never been considered one before so it's new to me. I really thought it was just a question. I thought a troll was someone who comes in to post once and never post again. I have clearly responded when needed.
  3. Abuse III Win User

I was permanently banned for no reason i did nothing wrong Help me please

I did nothing wrong and the guy from enfroment team threaten me abd told me not to do a next case review Or I will receive a harsher punishment but don’t how it could get worse if I cant play my Xbox how it that fair
  4. Smwutches Win User

Getting suspended

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended. It's also possible the other person did also get a suspension or will get one as well, especially if you reported them. In the future, it's best to just report and block when you come across someone doing that.
  5. eL Reidyy x Win User

Do You Troll?

I Don't troll anyone anymore now as I don't see the point in it because you do it to someone and annoy them and then when you get trolled you get annoyed and then you have a go at them when you were the one who started it but I don't see the point in trolling
    its childish and for people who cannot play the game in a friendly way.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

BEST GAME YET!

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

I am defending myself. This is all taken out of context. Look at my first post, it was a reply to that buthead who came in here and started trolling me first. You have anything else you want to show us?

[/quote]

I'll respond one more time to this thread:

First and foremost, I've been on the forums long enough to know when someone is trolling. I know when someone creates a topic for no reason other than to incite a debate and to post in a manner only to have people get in arguments. I used to troll from
    time to time so I know a troll when I see one. That being said, I posted "trolololol" both as a way to show that you were trollin' and to be humorous. Afterwards, however, you started to go on a tirade, spewing personal attacks left and right for basically
    no reason.

In addition to trying to start debates with people, your sad, racist and downright unfriendly comments to many people (myself included) is even more evidence to you being a troll. Your poor, rather sad attempts to insult me for little to no reason were
    both comical and juvenile and did nothing but solidify my and others' beliefs that you are a troll. And now you are trying to backtrack with this excuse that you were "defending" yourself. There are a couple things wrong with that:

In order to be defending yourself, you'd first have to be attacked. If you constitute "trolololol" as an attack, I lol'd.

Secondly, there comes a point where "self defense" ends and instead you continue to berate and be a genuine tool to everyone. That point has LONG passed and the fact that you now attempt to find justification for your belligerent, unfriendly, oft times
    racist comments is hilarious.

One final aspect that leads me to believe that you are a troll is the fact that you are so unbelievably butthurt over being called a troll. If someone were not a troll and were called a troll, they typically would not take offense to it. You, however,
    have created multiple pages of butthurt, leading me to believe that you were caught as a troll and are now attempting to backtrack.

It takes a troll to call a troll, so get over it already and GTFO.

Thema:

1. How come when someone starts trolling me, and I respond no harsher than they do, that I get... - Similar Threads - someone starts trolling

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  5. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  8. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  9. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  10. What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?: I joined a friend's party and thought they were annoying so I left, almost immediately after I started getting flooded with follows and it won't stop, I have no idea what to do as I don't want the...