How come the Dragon Ball z series is not in Xbox backwards compatibility?

Discus and support How come the Dragon Ball z series is not in Xbox backwards compatibility? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As a dragon ball fan myself, I was excited for the new announcement that Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 4 was at least in development. As that came to mind, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A-Dbz-fan-OE, Mar 20, 2023.

1. A-Dbz-fan-OE
    A-Dbz-fan-OE Guest

As a dragon ball fan myself, I was excited for the new announcement that Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 4 was at least in development. As that came to mind, I thought that maybe I could play the Budokai Tenkaichi series on Xbox backwards compatibility. When I search dragon ball, I only got the new dbz games, so can Xbox and/or Microsoft do us all a favor and please add more dbz series games. (Some examples are: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection,Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit,etc)

:)

A-Dbz-fan-OE, Mar 20, 2023
  2. RoboticWinner30 Win User

Can you put dragon ball battle of z

can add dragon ball z battle of z on backwards compatibility
  3. A-Dbz-fan-OE Win User

That makes a lot of sense now, thank you for the info!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Unfortunately this is not entirely up to Microsoft and should not be of interest to Bandai Nanco.
  5. DominumStige Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Hi!

There is already an
    idea
    to make the game backward compatible. You can vote too and express your opinion, who knows, we can see it on X1 soon...
  6. Rare Squared Win User

Make a lot of dragon ball games backwards compatible please Xbox

I agree, I liked a lot of the Dragon Ball Z games that I played in the past. Seeing them on the backwards compatible list would truly be amazing!
Thema:

1. How come the Dragon Ball z series is not in Xbox backwards compatibility? - Similar Threads - Dragon Ball series

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  6. dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say...: dragon ball xenoverse 2 on my xbox and i like to play it on my pc but when i try to it say i need to connect my xbox to my pc like physically and i cant but i have my xbox accunt on my pc...
  7. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 save data: I play dragon ball xenoverse 2 over the weekend on my friends xbox and when I went to play on my xbox it said that “ This save data cannot be used because its TP Medal purchase information does...
  8. Dragon Ball FighterZ black screen crash Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball FighterZ black screen crash Xbox series X: I boot up the game and it crashes after the title card. The only way I can get it to work is to uninstall and reinstall the dlc only. Why is this happening? abe81a4f-2d7b-4f76-9c21-ff3c589ea046
  9. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  10. Dragon ball ultimate Tenkaichi on Xbox series x Is compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball ultimate Tenkaichi on Xbox series x Is compatible?: Do you know if dragon ball ultimate Tenkaichi Is compatibile on Xbox series x? 6be294b9-800e-4d63-90ff-07d63c4e0076