How come my Xbox play wwe2k22 after I paid to down load it

Discus and support How come my Xbox play wwe2k22 after I paid to down load it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox won't play wwe2k22 after i paid for the install 89613894-0fdb-4b61-b325-177c9fc7b4dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kayla tabish, Mar 25, 2023.

1. kayla tabish
    kayla tabish Guest

My Xbox won't play wwe2k22 after i paid for the install

:)

kayla tabish, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to play WWE 2k22 so I can check that for you?
  3. BlackHornDeath Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts won't play

My issue is not with the install... I have installed it and played it many times... The problem is that I will do something else... Like watch TV and come back to play COD and it loads to a black screen and stops. After multiple try's to load the game,
    I will have to either load another game disk to play and then come back to play COD (only works sometimes). Or shut down the whole system and reload it for the game to boot! This is an issue with the XBox One... Not the install or the disk...
  4. FrancisDrumm Win User

modern warfare

i paid for it all now i cant play i did not ask for the down load when will it be fix!!!
  5. darren joyce Win User

not down loading

Some one have access to my account continually playing on call of duty ghost , loads are being changed to different weapons and devastation down load on my account keeps being wiped off so can,t play devastation maps which I paid for tried to re download
    it to my call of duty live on line account and wont down load to my game so I can play devastation maps

. the one d joyce account .*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. ChillPython5098 Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Paid and Installed the 19.99 version yesterday. I am a parent and don't know how these things work, but Minecraft seemed to install OK and my son began to play, but every time he leaves the game and comes back to play it won't load. XBOX One support had
    me go into settings and clear storage and restart. Then it loads properly and then he can play for a while, but then it stalls again when he leaves and comes back. This is very frustrating and I assume this is a Minecraft issue and NOT an XBOX One issue? Our
    Xbox is brand new, we have very little else installed on it. Any idea what is going on or what I can do? Or is this a bug?
Thema:

1. How come my Xbox play wwe2k22 after I paid to down load it - Similar Threads - play wwe2k22 paid

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  7. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  8. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  9. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  10. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...