how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?

Discus and support how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went to go play some boarderlands 2 and everything is gone since plugging in new series S. How does this happen and do I get it back?. I have to reload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obs001ete, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. Obs001ete
    Obs001ete Guest

    how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?


    Went to go play some boarderlands 2 and everything is gone since plugging in new series S. How does this happen and do I get it back?. I have to reload all expansion pack.

    :)
     
    Obs001ete, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    if your Xbox 360 account was linked to a Microsoft account, your data is saved in the cloud.

    I advise that if you transferred the data directly from another xbox, remove the profile, clear the cache and download the profile directly from the cloud.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?

    Did you manually sync your 360 save data to the cloud?
  4. Player470805145 Win User

    please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

    There's saved data there it says 8.8 mb of saved data. I erase it to try to resync and after i try to resync my saves it comes back but wont sync all i get is new game.
  5. SStuarTeus Win User

    Xbox one update/black screen of death

    Sorry for the newb question: isn't saved game data backed up to the cloud or is that something I'd have done in settings?

    Also, this won't erase my eternal drive too will it?
    Well, In my case all games for one and series S/X are safe automatically in cloud, the games for Xbox 360 and classic, I don’t know if they're safe in cloud too or only in drive.

    All your information in drive will be erased, games, local saves(have a copy in cloud) and settings.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

    Xbox 360 Hard drive not recognized

    My guess is that when you connected it to the PC it messed with the 360 file format. The drive will have to be reformatted to work on the 360. The downside is that the data will probably be erased.
Thema:

how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?

Loading...
  1. how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data? - Similar Threads - series erased 360

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...