How come I still face blocked players on Halo Wars 2 ?

Discus and support How come I still face blocked players on Halo Wars 2 ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've read and people say if you block someone, it has no effect whether you are matched with the person you blocked or not. How is it safe to block... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cobra Koral, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Cobra Koral
    Cobra Koral Guest

I've read and people say if you block someone, it has no effect whether you are matched with the person you blocked or not. How is it safe to block someone then ? This blocking is useless and not safe. I will never ever buy any game from microsoft store anymore. On Steam I can block players and never meet them online anymore. Blocking on microsoft live is USELESS.

:)

Cobra Koral, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hi Cobra Koral,

We are very sorry for the late response,

By the way, we just got a response from our internal team. And they have provided these information.

You can block a person on the Xbox chat party but not in-game.

So if you want to not see this specific person/player when you are in-game.

We suggest that you block that specific player inside the game you are playing. You can try the steps provided from this link: How to report a player – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) ( Note: The provided link will route you to Halo game developers site. Which contains steps on how to report a player.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Cobra Koral,

We are very sorry for the late follow-up,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

4. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Cobra Koral,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are still seeing players that you have blocked using your Microsoft Live.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

Thanks for providing us with your feedback, for now we will try to contact our internal team about this and check if there are other options that you can try.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

lol Az, though Deus Ex is a good game.

Marknally, maybe Halo wars will come with Halo Wars 2?
  6. SuperSoldier uk Win User

are these games still played online are they busy

Thought halo wars would still have players
Thema:

1. How come I still face blocked players on Halo Wars 2 ? - Similar Threads - still face blocked

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  8. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  9. Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich: I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable 300742ef-7513-4b4e-b5d7-a9e25bf267a0
  10. Still have not received Quantum Break Windows10 code. Sad face. :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received Quantum Break Windows10 code. Sad face. :(: They very nice Jackie. V from Microsoft support has instructed me to post here that I might obtain my Windows 10 QB code. I pine for Quantum Breaking goodness on my Windows 10 PC, and yet stare...