how come i don't have voice chat

Discus and support how come i don't have voice chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i play rainbow six siege on the Xbox cloud and i haven't been able to talk to my teammates at all 11a14ffd-6881-4992-8cdd-5fc13b501c99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Stunkel, Mar 1, 2023.

1. how come i don't have voice chat

i play rainbow six siege on the Xbox cloud and i haven't been able to talk to my teammates at all

:)

Austin Stunkel, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. Mike Verified CDL Le Win User

Xbox Microsoft.

Xbox does not give you that feature. It only allows your voice while live streaming. How come PlayStation has no restrictions? But the Xbox community has all the restrictions. It's all one sided PlayStation and PC should have to have that same feature with no audio allowed in name. Because Xbox community gets all vet restricted. Besides your own voice PlayStation, you get all the game. Voice chats all your teammates chats with 0 restrictions while livestream. Explain to me how that's fair and explain to me. How come Xbox owns all these gaming developers? And you can't livestream without audio restrictions. But on other competitors equipment. You don't have to have any restrictions all the audio is included all times
  4. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Bar Beta

I have also notice that the Invite to Party feature has gone and only the Private Chat one is still there were you can Invite to Voice Chat.

Party chat is better since people can come and go but with the Voice Chat it locked :(
  5. Eric092 Win User

game audio through controller/headset

It's a headset for voice chat, but I think this guy is talking about gaming headsets, where both voice chat and game audio come thru.
  6. Egothrasher-CD2EE55A Win User

Xbox Live Chat Suspension

There was no specifics about the suspension, so I am banned with no explanation and no recourse at all. No specifics, whether it was chat or voice ban, I don't see how it was voice as I haven't used that since yesterday.
Thema:

1. how come i don't have voice chat - Similar Threads - don't voice chat

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  9. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  10. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba