How come i can't apply still?

Discus and support How come i can't apply still? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says I am allowed to join the xbox ambassadors if I haven't had any enforcement action within he last year. But it still won't let me apply and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ghostsniper3006, Jun 17, 2018.

1. How come i can't apply still?

It says I am allowed to join the xbox ambassadors if I haven't had any enforcement action within he last year. But it still won't let me apply and it has been more than a year since I last got banned which was 15/06/2017.

:)

ghostsniper3006, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Can't apply?

Hey there!

According to the
    Xbox Ambassadors FAQ
    , you have to be a minimum of 17 years old and have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you aren't sure if you meet those qualifications, you can check with our
    phone or chat teams and they can look at your account details for you. If you do not meet the requirements, you will have to wait until you are eligible to apply.

Thanks for understanding. How come i can't apply still? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Can't apply?

i would like to join the Xbox ambassadors program, but it says that I don't meet the age or Xbox Gold requirement, which is not true. How can I fix this?

StupidAndCrazy1, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't apply?

Hey there!

According to the
    Xbox Ambassadors FAQ
    , you have to be a minimum of 17 years old and have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you aren't sure if you meet those qualifications, you can check with our
    phone or chat teams and they can look at your account details for you. If you do not meet the requirements, you will have to wait until you are eligible to apply.

Thanks for understanding. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  5. FlexiblePower2 Win User

Desperately need help getting my profile back.

Yes i spoke with them today and agreed to apply to change the microsoft account linked to the xbox live profile. Although this will be the second time dealing with the advocacy team and i wasnt so nice to them last time haha. I'm still extremely puzzled
    by how they still can't understand it's me!
  6. T0PP HATT Win User

Site won't let me apply for ambassador....

Checked again today...8/6/13...and I still can't apply...Are they even trying to fix it?
  7. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

I applied for Ambassoder and still waiting...

Hello ArmyRanger149,

First check your spam/junk folder in your email, just in case the notification email went in there.

Second, if it isn't in there, just wait a few more days, I'm sure it will come soon enough.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

I applied for Ambassoder and still waiting...

ArmyRanger149 - While you can change the birthdate accociated with your email account, the date that you set when you created your xbox live account can never be changed. If your account has a birthday from 1999 it will not be able to be changed at all.
    Your only option would be to create a new xbox live account.
Thema:

How come i can't apply still?

1. How come i can't apply still? - Similar Threads - can't apply still

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  9. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  10. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061