How come everytime I click capture or use the key shortcut for capturing it says error and...

Discus and support How come everytime I click capture or use the key shortcut for capturing it says error and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help someone please tell me 43fea3c9-68b7-49ba-b837-58343c56ac0f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Good21, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Good21
    Good21 Guest

How come everytime I click capture or use the key shortcut for capturing it says error and...

I need help someone please tell me

:)

Good21, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How come everytime I click capture or use the key shortcut for capturing it says error and wont work

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Good21

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What are your hardware specs?

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

Please share an screenshot / picture of the error message (don’t forget to conceal personal information)

When this started to happen? Or is this the first time that you try to use the capture feature?

And what did you tried so far to fix this problem

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

————

In the meantime double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

Yes, the default key shortcut is Win Key+Alt+PrntScrn. You can open the Game Bar app and click on the gear icon and check your hot key settings to be sure what captures are set to.
  4. reforc3 Win User

Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

You need to use the Xbox Companion App or the Xbox App (mobile) to access your captures.

Optionally you can use the Windows + G shortcut > Capture > See all my captures.

You can find any captures done locally on that PC that are not sync to the Xbox Network.
  5. nash young Win User

Issue with resetting

How do i see if the game capture are saved to xbox live and how to find my account info everytime i go to click my account to view that stuff it just loads forever
  6. LT Da Wolf Win User

space marine

tried that its not there

am i missing something? when i turn game on capture and control is there in the list when i click on it i get a message says it needs to be downloaded click A it takes me to a screen with 40K banners and the "capture and control" banner says click
    A to unlock. Click on A and it takes me to the list of DL content but its not there. i have the dreadnought chaos and capture the flag add ons but cant play capture and control as its not in the list
Thema:

1. How come everytime I click capture or use the key shortcut for capturing it says error and... - Similar Threads - everytime click capture

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  10. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...