How can you sell digital codes for Xbox Series X/S games?

Discus and support How can you sell digital codes for Xbox Series X/S games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Series X and my email with a 25 digit code for Far Cry 6. Is it possible to sell it? 03f40260-3fa4-4b7a-bae1-a172fac00a9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freelancer15, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Freelancer15
    Freelancer15 Guest

I bought an Xbox Series X and my email with a 25 digit code for Far Cry 6. Is it possible to sell it?

:)

Freelancer15, Dec 11, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on Xbox one?

I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?
    No. The series X/S version of the game will only work on the Series X or S.

The only way that would work is if it's a code for the digital deluxe version of the game (which comes with both the series x/s and xbox one versions of the game)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Moving games to Xbox Series S

Game also sells digital games via Xbox Codes. You might be able to get FIFA 21 that way, and then you will be able to get the digital copy for the Series S at no extra cost.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

I'm sorry. Xbox Series X games work on an Xbox Series S console, as long as it's a digital version because the Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

You may need to purchase the digital version in order for you to play the game. If you just recently purchased the game, you can also check on the store where you purchased it if you can get a replacement wherein you'll ask for a digital code instead of the physical disc game.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Nba 2k

I’m confused how will it work for both if one is physical and the other is digital
    Both consoles are digital...it's just the Series S is Digital only whereas the Series X is both Digital and Physical.

75th Anniversary Edition Pre-Order can be downloaded to the Series S, the Series X and the Xbox One
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
Thema:

1. How can you sell digital codes for Xbox Series X/S games? - Similar Threads - sell digital codes

2. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  3. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  4. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  5. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  6. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...
  9. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  10. Can I sell my Digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my Digital games: For instance when the new call of duty release can I create a new account and buy the game and once I'm bored with the game can I just sell the account? 2aa6c096-3234-4c79-98a6-f220666d2563

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where can I sell digital xbox game code