How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One

Discus and support How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Data for one of my games just disappeared off of my Xbox I have no idea why this would happen or how to get it back if anybody could help me that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelKilstrom, Apr 5, 2023.

1. How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One

Data for one of my games just disappeared off of my Xbox I have no idea why this would happen or how to get it back if anybody could help me that would be great

:)

MichaelKilstrom, Apr 5, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

How can I get my forza 4 files back?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If your Forza Horizon 4 progress has been lost due to a corrupted file, there are a few steps you can try to recover your saved game data:

Restore from the cloud: If you have Xbox Live Gold, your saved game data is automatically backed up to the cloud. To restore your saved game data, start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Cloud" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Restore from a previous save: If you have a previous save file, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, go to the "Manage Game" section in Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore a previous save" option.

Use a backup file: If you have a backup file of your saved game data, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, copy the backup file to the appropriate folder on your PC or Xbox and then start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Backup" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, consider contacting Xbox Support for further assistance. They should be able to help you recover your saved game data.

Note: The specific steps for restoring your saved game data may vary depending on the platform you're using and the version of the game you have installed.
  3. iTsFx Win User

Backwards compatible game saves deleted?

Hi, I'm Felipe, an expert and customer like you. I''m here to help.

If your Assassin's Creed 2 save data was deleted from your Xbox One, there are a few steps you can try to recover it:

Check the Xbox One cloud: If you have Xbox Live Gold and have enabled cloud saves, your save data might still be saved in the cloud. To access your cloud saves, go to "System" > "Settings" > "Account" > "Uploaded data".

Restore from a previous Xbox One system backup: If you have previously backed up your Xbox One system, you can try restoring your save data from the backup.

Try re-downloading the game: If neither of the above steps worked, you can try re-downloading the game and see if the saved data is still present.

If none of these methods work, you may unfortunately have lost your saved data permanently. I recommend regularly backing up your saved data in the future to avoid losing it in the future
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Wwe 2k23 lost save data

Hello JoeWZ,

We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your saved data in WWE 2K23 while downloading and installing the latest DLC. Losing saved data can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to recover your data.

Firstly, you can try to restore your saved data from a backup. If you have a backup of your saved data, you can restore it to your Xbox console. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage storage > Game saves > WWE 2K23 > Restore from console. Then, select the saved data you want to restore and choose "Copy" to copy it back to your console.

If you don't have a backup of your saved data, you can try to recover it using the Xbox cloud storage. Xbox automatically backs up your saved data to the cloud, so if you have enabled cloud storage, you may be able to recover your data. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage storage > Game saves > WWE 2K23 > Delete from console. Then, select "Sync with cloud" to sync your saved data from the cloud to your console.

You can also try this:

1. Sign in to your Xbox profile.

2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

3. Select "Profile & system" and then "Settings."

4. Select "System" and then "Storage."

5. Select the storage device that contains the saved data you want to restore.

6. Select "Games and apps" and then select the game that contains the saved data you want to restore.

7. Select "Saved data" and then select the saved data you want to restore.

8. Select "Copy" and then select the storage device where you want to restore the saved data.

9. Select "Replace existing" to overwrite any existing saved data with the restored data.

If neither of these options work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your saved data. However, to prevent this from happening in the future, I recommend regularly backing up your saved data to an external hard drive or USB drive. This will ensure that you always have a backup of your saved data in case of any issues.

You can also check an option from the developer of the game's end to see if they have an option for recovery.

WWE 2K23 Support

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Mhw lost data

Hi!

By lost your save data, are you unable to load your game when logging in? Did you accidentally delete the save data? How did it disappear?
  6. DaKidStrip Win User

Trying to recover a 2K20 my player

How can i use the saved data from another xbox to restore my deleted mycareer player?
Thema:

How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One

1. How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One - Similar Threads - restore data such

2. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  5. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  6. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  7. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  8. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  9. can restore my data if I do factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can restore my data if I do factory reset: how do I restore my data after I factory reset 26983e09-3145-418c-89a9-eff8b8243684
  10. Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it: Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it 60c69cf7-e566-49fc-985a-e6ba5f09ed66