How can you reset a game?

Discus and support How can you reset a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to reset world of tanks so I can get a fresh start on the game 8a67859b-698f-4c5d-88a3-8e59fba169b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How can you reset a game?

I am trying to reset world of tanks so I can get a fresh start on the game

:)

Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can delete your save file, but a game like that usually stores your account on the server, so you would have to contact them
  3. Scottishreader Win User

Can you reset stats for solitaire games

Use to be able to reset statistics in Windows 7, seems to be lost in Windows 10, please bring back - motivating factor in continuing to play.
  4. kernelhutch Win User

can you reset statistics?

Can you close your current gamertag; get a new one, close that one; and then reactivate your old one? and would it all be reset that way?
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Yes, that should do it! :)
  6. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Sorry, there's no way to reset statistics in the game besides starting over with a new Xbox Live ID. We'll let our team know that you'd like this feature! Thanks for playing.
Thema:

1. How can you reset a game? - Similar Threads - reset game

2. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  3. Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar background permissions is off and only way to fix it is by reseting Xbox game...: When ever I turn my pc on to play with my friends I have to go into settings reset Xbox game bar and select my preferred audio settings but when I turn my pc off the fix goes away and I have to do...
  4. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  5. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  6. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved...: hello community, i just want to know that after resetting the pc will i be able to get back my game saved data from xbox game pass pc ? i have spent a lot of hours in co op and solo and i dont...
  9. Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I want to play Forza Horizon 5 again, but I find it more fun to start from the beginning. However Xbox automatically downloads my save data from the cloud. Is there a way to reset all...
  10. reset game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset game: I would like to know if it is possible to remove the progress made in a game in game pass app for samsung tv? game Call of the Wild: The Angler And if someone could write me how exactly it works...