How can you reset a game?

Discus and support How can you reset a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to reset world of tanks so I can get a fresh start on the game 8a67859b-698f-4c5d-88a3-8e59fba169b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How can you reset a game?

I am trying to reset world of tanks so I can get a fresh start on the game

:)

Darren Jamison, Jan 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can delete your save file, but a game like that usually stores your account on the server, so you would have to contact them
  3. kernelhutch Win User

can you reset statistics?

Can you close your current gamertag; get a new one, close that one; and then reactivate your old one? and would it all be reset that way?
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Yes, that should do it! :)
  5. ArkadiumSupport Win User

Sorry, there's no way to reset statistics in the game besides starting over with a new Xbox Live ID. We'll let our team know that you'd like this feature! Thanks for playing.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you reset my Gamerscore

No. We're just gamers like you. The enforcement team are the only ones who issue resets.
Thema:

1. How can you reset a game? - Similar Threads - reset game

2. A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...: A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in house and l library my games,disapear. In store say owned,woths happened ?please help...
  3. Can’t reinstall games after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t reinstall games after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my Xbox one. I tried to reinstall one of my games. It doesn’t give me the option ready to play and it doesn’t show that it’s in my library but when I go to manage...
  4. Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading: Split from this thread. Same problem on windows 10, hope somebody can help us, i go to xbox support and they say going to engineers to help me and got 0 reply...
  5. Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off games and disconnects my hardware for 10s, reset xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e1001f kicks me off games and disconnects my hardware for 10s, reset xbox...: I bought an xbox series X less than a year ago, and suddenly started getting an error code (0x87e1001f) in which I will be kicked out of my game and all of my hardware will disconnect like my...
  6. I have a big question. My external hard drive almost like reset, all my games are gone and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a big question. My external hard drive almost like reset, all my games are gone and...: I’ve never had any problems with my external hard drive until today. I was playing games having fun then when I was trying to play a game with other people my game wouldn’t launch but other games...
  7. When my console boots up none of the games/apps work at all. I've tried resetting it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my console boots up none of the games/apps work at all. I've tried resetting it...: when i click on them nothing happens. also i cant even go into the settings because even the settings is broken and wont open up. please help 1ab2f5e0-d7e1-4c0c-b55c-7ea22b890545
  8. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  9. I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have joined game pass ultimate and I restarted reset etc and the game pass rewards lock...: Game pass quest lock when I start a game a96c0754-068e-4bd0-a255-dbddb2e906a1
  10. Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App won't load Library Until I reset It also Doesn't know what Games I am downloading: When I open the Xbox App, It keeps on Loading my library to no avail. In order to fix this I have to reset the application from Windows, this fixes it temporarily. But if I close it or restart my...