How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

Discus and support How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by williemachuca, Mar 27, 2020.

1. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4

:)

williemachuca, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive. If you haven't done anything wrong, nothing will happen.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

If it was not fair the team will analyze it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Every report gets investigated before a decision is taken, if you haven't violated the code of conduct, there is nothing to worry about.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Microsoft will investigate the reports, you will only be punished if you do something wrong, rest assured.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason

No one can "unreport" you. Doesn't matter is someone reports you for no reason,all reports are investigated so you will only receive enforcement action on your account if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

In fact anyone found abusing the reporting system risks being suspended themselves.

There is no way to stop false reporting but like I said,if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.
Thema:

1. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason - Similar Threads - unreported been reported

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. Can I unreport someone?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I unreport someone?: So I reported my friend for swearing on an achievement I obtained and he resulted with getting a 6 month communication ban. I didn't mean for this to happen. Is there some way I could un-report my...
  8. Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does xbox auto suspend you for an unreported message?: i was suspended for texting something to my freind that he didnt report. Was it automatically done? 365ac94e-7037-47c5-9dac-edf4e64dd927
  9. How to unreport messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unreport messages?: I was sent a message that said , [mod removed] , so I reported it thinking it was just a random 8 year old raging but I then click on the profile and found out it was my older brother with a...
  10. Unreport

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unreport: Hello, I'm I need to put something straight I reported my friend ZOMBIEgamer4175 Due to the fact that I kept getting kicked for no reason I only reported him because he was the party leader....