How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying...

Discus and support How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying on me? 3bb01c0d-e210-4f73-aa7e-7951b7cbec49 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandraDeLeo1, Feb 1, 2022.

1. SandraDeLeo1
    SandraDeLeo1 Guest

How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying...

How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying on me?

:)

SandraDeLeo1, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying on me?

On what site? You're not banned on these forums if you're able to post.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

if you have been banned it will be most likely on the console, any messages chats or in game chats that are reported will result in a ban if you break the terms and conditions.
  4. Masofade Win User

Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

No I didn’t have it set as my home system. This has to be illegal. How the can you ban someone AND NOT EVEN TELL THEM THE REASON WHY?!?! Then you tell them they lose everything they worked at buying/achieving over the last 15+ years? Any one looking at this from the outside in would say the same thing. It’s robbery.
  5. Smwutches Win User

why do i have to pay to get my IP off of this site how do i get it off for free this is illegal

IP addresses are public, so even without the site people can find your IP address. So it's not actually illegal for them to get your IP address. If someone is actually using the address to DDoS then that is illegal and you would need to contact your ISP to alert them of the issue.
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

Codemasters introducing DRM on Xbox 360. Will it harm Xbox One sales? :(

Well what you are seeing is just a less subtle NSA. This is how many spy agencies work.

-

Perhaps they are doing illegal system hacks. If so, sue them all to hell. They are a plague on the industry.
Thema:

1. How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying... - Similar Threads - ban someone has

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  5. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  6. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  9. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  10. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...