How can xbox get away with this stuff

Discus and support How can xbox get away with this stuff in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm just curious how Xbox can get away with unilaterally suspending functionality of an account, to be able to invite friends to private a and games...... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChoZen Prothro, Dec 16, 2022.

1. How can xbox get away with this stuff

I'm just curious how Xbox can get away with unilaterally suspending functionality of an account, to be able to invite friends to private a and games... over a private direct message sent to a family member, who I have personally spoken with already, that verified they did not report said "offensive message"... especially when the family member is 4 states away from his xbox when the suspension was put into place... can someone explain?

:)

ChoZen Prothro, Dec 16, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Then your relative would be lying to you

Enforcement only acts on reports

Whenever it's someone popping onto.his.account to play and seeing your.msg and reporting it

Or you made a lfg that ain't lfg related which counts also as a communication suspensio

Computer networks.are private property and are allowed to enforce their rules.just as you are allowed to remove anyone from your own home
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

yes you can, you can escalate via support and they can overturn perma bans, but if you are banned for something outright your own fault then no. a friend of mine got a perma ban and a console ban, he is now back on psn and they even overturned the console ban.

they had been to aggressive with the ban compared to the incident therefore they relaxed the ban to a temp ban which he had already spent time banned which they took into account and therefore unlocked the account.

and at least you can contact somebody about the bans unlike xbox.

and no you don't need the old ps forums for this

and emo kid deserved his bans
  4. ngocphi Win User

Tezz you can't as they do not have offical forums.

And no you can't call support over those issues on psn

Tell.that to emo kid he will tell you othereise

Hes banned on all three platforms psn xbox and switch

There are YouTube videos on him
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

you can and also you can have perma bans overturned too.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Rules are the same on Playstation so you won't get away with breaking their rules either.

Don't even think you can appeal a enforcement action on Playstation.
Thema:

1. How can xbox get away with this stuff - Similar Threads - away stuff

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?: Hi, I was wondering why when i turn my xbox one console on, why it turns on with no startup sounds and 5 seconds later it turns off. It started Yesterday, I was on it watching youtube when all of...
  6. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  7. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for joking about giving away free stuff in rocket league? And for two weeks.: I received a two week communication suspension a few days ago, i thought it was because i said someone was “trash” at rocket league, so i submitted a case review and they said it was because i was...
  10. Why isn't Microsoft giving away free stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't Microsoft giving away free stuff?: Why isn't Microsoft giving free stuff away to people who pay online subscriptions? Sony gives away 2 free premium games each month with there already being like 6-8 free games since the launch....