how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to...

Discus and support how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to x box console? 4eb55448-b1cf-4beb-b848-07e6f5a618b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marina Faz-Huppert, Mar 24, 2023.

1. how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to...

how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to x box console?

:)

Marina Faz-Huppert, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to x box console?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marina, when referring to the PC, you bought a V-Bucks code at the Microsoft store or at the Epic store, regardless of where you bought it, if you play on the console you will always have to log in with your account that plays Fortnite on the console to that it can sync with Epic.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account

How can i get this money transferred to my son's child account or otherwise can i buy the v bucks and transfer v bucks to his account.

Incidentally, he has other gift cards so how do I redeem these so that the funds go into his child account?
    While you can't transfer the money directly, you can however buy "persistent" items like games or DLC content and gift that to your son.

Unfortunately, "consumables" like V-Bucks can't be gifted, as far as I know. So you might have to buy another gift card for this time, and in the future, when your son wants to get a game, you can buy it with the funds you have on your account as a gift.

In the future, whenever you redeem a card, there is a confirmation screen before you actually redeem the code.

So after you enter the code, and proceed, the system will tell you that this code will be redeemed to a specific Microsoft Account email.

Make double sure that the email shown there belongs to the account you want to redeem the code to.

If the email is correct, confirm redemption of the code.

If the email is for your account, sign out of your account. If you do it on a PC or other web browser, I'd suggest you clear Cookies and if necessary open an incognito/private browser window, and sign in with your son's account.

Again, when redeeming the code, check the email to which the code is going to be redeemed, before actually confirming code redemption.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

V Bucks

Hello Hev 157,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to buy V-bucks for another account. V-bucks is not an item that can you can purchase a prepaid code for or gift to another account. The V-bucks will need
    to purchased from the intended account with currency or a debit/credit card. If you and nephew live in the same region, you can purchase a prepaid code for currency and have your nephew redeem the code. Your nephew can then spend the currency on V-bucks. We
    hope this information helps Hev 157!
  5. CarlaAyvaz Dokmajian Win User

Game and vbucks

My epic account and the xbox account were the same email address so with the help of epic support we changed the epic account email address so that will be able to redeem the two v-bucks!

After redeeming them i got the 25 character code i tried to put them in the xbox it says it is used by another account!

The epic support asked to get the xbox support to inform me to what account was the secondary code redeemed!

So that they can initiate a transfer!
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
Thema:

how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to...

1. how can we redeem V bucks if I redeemed the code from my computer? how does it transfer to... - Similar Threads - redeem bucks redeemed

2. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  3. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  4. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  5. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  6. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  7. I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account: I redeemed my sons vbucks card and it doesn’t show up on his account. It shows it been redeemed on my account 0c718926-49d0-4a08-b9b9-1cc0c564ceb0
  8. How to redeem V Bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem V Bucks: Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when...
  9. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  10. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes...: Please help. When I try to redeem my v bucks from the Xbox S Fortnite Bundle it doesnt show “What comes with this xbox” I added and readded my account, what should I do now?...