How can we get Minecraft game for free

Discus and support How can we get Minecraft game for free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Or you can only give a code to get Minecraft game for free 7b2a45f2-f3f5-4fa2-82eb-aafa33b1ee42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manoj 286, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Manoj 286
    Manoj 286 Guest

Or you can only give a code to get Minecraft game for free

:)

Manoj 286, Feb 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The only way to get it for free as to when a contest, giving it away or receive it as a present. Otherwise you’ll have to buy it or subscribe to Game Pass.
  3. TouraLoura Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition free upgrade?

I have the same problem on my son's newly purchased copy of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. The problem is he can't play the game without downloading the FREE! update. But it's not free when you get directed to the Xbox store. So frustrating! How can we get
    around this? otherwise we'll be bringing it back to the store for a refund.
  4. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
  5. what3213 Win User

Minecraft for Windows will dass ich es kaufe, obwohl wir es wohl kostenlos bekommen haben

Hello, I have the same question as @TheFrieber: Where exactly can we redeem the free copy of Minecraft Windows Edition that we are entitled to? There is no download link or free upgrade option anywhere, only the text in the launcher: "Because you own Minecraft: Java Edition, you'll get Minecraft for Windows as a bonus!".
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition free upgrade?

I have the same problem on my son's newly purchased copy of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. The problem is he can't play the game without downloading the FREE! update. But it's not free when you get directed to the Xbox store. So frustrating! How can
    we get around this? otherwise we'll be bringing it back to the store for a refund.
    The disc-based version is no longer being updated. If you bought a used copy of the game, and the store allows you to return it, I would do so, then buy "Minecraft" digitally from the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. How can we get Minecraft game for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft game free

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  5. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  6. Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Minecraft Java Edition on Game Pass despite being included as a free game: I bought a game pass ultimate subscription and however i am unable to play Minecraft Java edition because its asking me to buy it, The bedrock edition works just fine so does Dungeons its only...
  7. How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?: Hey, I'm selling my Xbox One S which came with Minecraft, I still have the code etc. to upload the game, however now I have reset my whole Xbox I can't remember if I redeemed this game on my...
  8. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game: As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Move from Beta (90 min free) to Unlocking Full Game: Hi there. I had the 90min free edition of Minecraft Windows 10 on my PC. I obtained a code to buy the full version. The code was for PC/Mac. Using that code, I managed to get the code for Windows...
  10. Still haven't received a working key for my "free" Win10 Minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received a working key for my "free" Win10 Minecraft game: Initially tried getting it with Windows 7, was denied that, when getting Windows 10 shortly before free upgrade to Win10 ran out, i tried again and it was returned that the code was invalid....