How can u chat on Xbox one series s on roblox it won't let me

Discus and support How can u chat on Xbox one series s on roblox it won't let me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk how to get chat to work in roblox on Xbox 1 series s c35d6791-f248-4466-aa15-18a5f4c90d84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Idk, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Noah Idk
    Noah Idk Guest

Idk how to get chat to work in roblox on Xbox 1 series s

:)

Noah Idk, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

By won't let you, are you getting an error message or error code whenever you're trying to chat in Roblox? If yes, can I have the error message or error code?
  3. Pat Ryan1 Win User

I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console

how do i update roblox for xbox series s?
  4. Ewoody147 Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  5. Hi Im Swat Win User

: Does Xbox work on Skyworth TV

If the TV or monitor has at least 1 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface), it will work. That is the only requirement. This applies to all Xbox branded consoles (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X)
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I would suggest

Hi,

Sorry but this isn't going to happen. There hasn't been any games released for the Xbox 360 since around October 2018, nearly 5 years ago. Roblox is not made by Microsoft and Microsoft are no longer allowing any more games to be released for the Xbox 360 platform.

If you want to play Roblox, you'll need to buy Xbox One, One S or Series X|S console.
Thema:

1. How can u chat on Xbox one series s on roblox it won't let me - Similar Threads - chat series roblox

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  7. Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x: Tried removing the power plug and its still not working, mic works on every other game except roblox 0d7ede99-d022-47a6-8150-43ee7412f454
  8. Roblox Voice chat not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat not working on Xbox Series X: I've completed the age verification to show I am allowed to use roblox voice chat but can't seem to hear anybody or talk on my Xbox Series X, voice chat works on my phone and laptop. Can't seem to...
  9. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  10. Roblox voice chat not working on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on Xbox series S: I've changed settings to try to get the voice chat to show up but it won't and it just shows people's username instead of the audio thing to show that people are talking I have voice chat enabled...