How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console

Discus and support How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console f391ab8a-4f55-4573-bd76-960cd6d78828 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G Snacks, Oct 30, 2022.

1. G Snacks
    G Snacks Guest

:)

G Snacks, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today G.

Yes, this is possible.
    I found an article that can help you:
    https://twinfinite.net/2020/05/minecraft-dungeo...

"How to Play Local Co-Op
    When you’re at the campfire screen shown above, simply connect more controllers to your PC or Xbox One.
    You’ll then be given the option to add more Heroes to your party.
    Once everyone has chosen their characters, you’ll be ready to begin your local multiplayer experience."
  3. Leopardo98 Win User

Cannot install Game Pass game (error 0x87e00013)

I had the same error with Minecraft dungeons, and i solved installing in my Hard drive principal the C: one.

I have two drives on my laptop i don't know why i can't install on my second drive, i can install all the game pass games except Minecraft dungeons u.u
  4. Smwutches Win User

I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my pc but can't play it on my xbox

Minecraft Dungeons is not a Play Anywhere title. You would have to purchase it for the console in order to play it on the console or use a Game Pass subscription.
  5. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  6. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
Thema:

1. How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console - Similar Threads - play minecraft dungeons

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  6. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  7. will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, no works: will we get a refund on minecraft dungeons as it continues to crash can't play it, nothing works was a great game now its a pain, ce223f53-57c2-4529-a964-af8550bf228e
  8. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  9. Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on the Nintendo switch and again also purchased on steam. My son plays on the steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play multi player with the switch...
  10. Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...: I've tried in game on both my pc and Xbox to get the season pass in game after I bought it in store. But its always locked. 8c0c1234-2f4a-4b4c-b419-6db1e06aa123