How can two kids play pirate game together

Discus and support How can two kids play pirate game together in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox and a couple ipads. I have my own account with ultimate game pass, and the kids have family accounts. I want one on the xbox and one on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bob O1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Bob O1
    Bob O1 Guest

I have an Xbox and a couple ipads. I have my own account with ultimate game pass, and the kids have family accounts. I want one on the xbox and one on the ipad, or both on their own ipads to play the pirate game with their friend. Do I need a second ultimate pass or can the each play under their own login by sharing my pass? If so how?

If they cannot be one separate devices, do I need to get one or both their own ultimate pass? They are child accounts, so how do I buy them the ultimate pass under their own account?

Thanks....

Frustrated Dad.

:)

Bob O1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Bob! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. This is not the situation I want you to be in. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

May I know first which region or country are you currently located for me to check the current offers of subscription?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

How my two kids can play together on Xbox one

Some couch co op games.

Minecraft

Overcooked

LEGO games
  4. Sanana94 Win User

I will definitely quote what RandyAU93 said.

For gold, purchases and other subscriptions keep everything on one single account. All other account will share the licenses and subscriptions.

It's better to have separated accounts for each users. And this is totally free!

You will avoid them going in conflict over gamesaves, online friends and stuff like that.
  5. banky71 Win User

It really depends on the game. Some games you can play multiplsyer on one account like some of the lego games. Some games you will need multiple accounts .It really depends on the game. Good luck and i hope they have fun.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Each user will need their own (free) Microsoft account. This gives each child their own online presence, their own game saves, etc. Since they'll be using a single Xbox One, the Home Xbox feature will allow one user who has Xbox Live Gold to cover all the
    users on that console.

As to playing at the same time, that will depend on the game. Not all games have that ability (called "local multiplayer", "split-screen" or "couch co-op"). You will need to read the descriptions of the games to determine if they have that option.
Thema:

1. How can two kids play pirate game together - Similar Threads - kids play pirate

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  5. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  6. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  7. 2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??: Hi all. Hoping some one can help! Youngest son L has bought an Xbox s. Older son A has already an Xbox s with ultimate game pass. We set up Ls Xbox with A details and added L as a family...
  8. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  9. I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However...
  10. Need help playing online xbox with my kids.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help playing online xbox with my kids.: Hi everyone, I have two Xboxes, a series X for me and a series S for my kids. I have gamepass ultimate, and my series S is set up as my Primary console so my kids can play using my game pass. My...