How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE

Discus and support How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was banned by another player for no reason. They banned me because I had a good game in COD MW2 and they decided to ban me because of my gamer pic.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarmineBruno, Nov 11, 2022.

1. CarmineBruno
    CarmineBruno Guest

I was banned by another player for no reason. They banned me because I had a good game in COD MW2 and they decided to ban me because of my gamer pic. Please fix this issue instantly.

:)

CarmineBruno, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CarmineBruno, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor to the data of Enforcement which is a department apart from Microsoft.

If you have any suspension or ban only through the Enforcement page you will be able to make an appeal to your case.

Application history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox enforcement action FAQs

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

3. CarmineBruno Win User

Hi Georges,

I am unable to file an appeal on the enforcement page and I am not accepting that. I would like this issue fix instantly because I can not be more clear of this. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

I am not accepting anyone can just got report someone and now I suffer the consequences.

Please fix this issue or give me access to report an appeal
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. If your suspension is not eligible for a case review, all you can do is wait it out.
  5. FanaticSkate745 Win User

Account Banning

I was banned for no valid reason and I want to see if that can be fixed, even when it was harder to have these cases reviewed, you could still talk to someone.
  6. NTCertified Win User

Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

Are enforcers able to see the entire convo prior to banning players? I think something like that would go a long way to fixing this issue. Getting to the core reason of why someone is responding to someone that way in the first place.
Thema:

1. How can someone ban you for no reason? FIX ISSUE - Similar Threads - someone ban reason

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  5. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  6. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  9. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  10. Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox: Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox please respond to me and I do have a screenshot of him trying to console banned me. My name on Xbox is...