How can reset my home Xbox

Discus and support How can reset my home Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to reset my Xbox someone using up my xbox and keep switching 79e5b475-9e5b-46b9-88cb-23c037c67fe7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Geeky Savage, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Geeky Savage
    Geeky Savage Guest

I need to reset my Xbox someone using up my xbox and keep switching

:)

Geeky Savage, Jan 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Geeky! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I would advice you to change your password as soon as possible to signed everybody else out and stop this from happening.

In regards to gaining any additional switches, the only way to do so is via the Xbox Assist survey that you are offered after you receive the message that you have run out of switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

That is really the only option since support can not grant any extra swithces Geeky

:(
  3. ngocphi Win User

how can i reset my home xbox?

you have upto 3 per year you gotta go to the new console and add your profile and set as home console
  4. II Coverz II Win User

How to reset my xbox home

Yes are you trying to reset your xbox or get rid of a my home xbox?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

HOW TO RESET HOME XBOX ???

You can't.There's a 5 time per 12 month limit. (the limit was changed ngocphi)

If you've reached that limit then you will have to wait 12 months.

I fail to see how anyone can need to change their home console more than 5 times in 12 months unless you are trying something dodgy.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to reset home xbox

If you've already reached your limit, you'll have to wait the year until you can change it again.
Thema:

1. How can reset my home Xbox - Similar Threads - reset home

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. Factory reset and home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset and home console: If i factory reset my console because i wannt to sell it to buy the New xbox, do i keep my home xbox on the New console when signing into my account, or do i not get it? Because i only have 1...
  7. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  8. Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...: My email is (email address removed for privacy) 5e003253-a5fb-4612-8073-e4570dce263e
  9. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  10. Home Xbox reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox reset: So I have a question. Someone got a hold of a password that I need so I could change my home xbox. So now I have 0 home xbox changes left is there anyway I could get them reset before the 12 month...