How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ?

Discus and support How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already suscribed to Xboxinsiders and windows gaming, it seems i have the updated Xbox accessories release (2209.2209.14005.0) but still when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gilles Roby, Sep 17, 2023 at 7:33 PM.

1. Gilles Roby
    Gilles Roby Guest

I have already suscribed to Xboxinsiders and windows gaming, it seems i have the updated Xbox accessories release (2209.2209.14005.0) but still when I want to configure my controller I do no have the keyboard option...

I want to do this becaause I play Starfield on my PC and I would like a quick acccess to Inventory and Maps from my controller.

Thanks in advance,

Gilles

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ?

Hi Baptiste,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can look over the how to

configure the elite controller
    . There is no mention of mapping keyboard keys to the controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

This might be game dependent.

I have a Xbox One controller connected to my PC, and I can seamlessly change from keyboard and mouse to controller and back in Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2 for example.

When I wiggle the mouse in Sea of Thieves or Destiny 2, the game immediately switches the interaction prompts from controller buttons being displayed to actual keyboard keys, and if I move the controller, the game switches from "Press (keyboard key) F" to
    "Press (Xbox Button X)" for example.

So it might be the game itself not allowing you to switch to mouse seamlessly. Are you able to go to the game settings and force the game to use your preferred input method?
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox

Are you using the keyboard to turn on the console, or a regular controller?

My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off,
    you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game.
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem

6. FabioHVSilva Win User

Mouse and keyboard with third party devices

Why you say that? telling the mouse and keyboard is taking advantage you can say the Elite control is for advantage too. Only my point of view.
Thema:

1. How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ? - Similar Threads - remapp elite controller

2. Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: When I try to register the controller, it tells me to check the serial number and try again. (I've had the controller connected to my Xbox for a week and I've input it correctly several times)....
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  4. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  5. Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.: I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message. The message told me to contact the customer...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  7. Xbox One elite controller not connecting to my Mac air m2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller not connecting to my Mac air m2: it doesn't show up in bluetooth in my setting and I don't want to get a new controller just to play games 59be4114-6c80-478a-995f-84cba6f3d6b4
  8. My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller was shipped back to me without getting repaired: Hi, I found out around 1 month ago that my Elite Series 2 was having some bumpers and buttons issues. I then realized that I had a warranty. So I did everything I had to do (put my controller in...
  9. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  10. Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.: When I play Roblox on my phone with my Xbox elite series 2, its paddle controls confuse Roblox into thinking I'm on pc, is there any way to fix this? 27569dad-fb1b-4b01-99dd-19c76881d12b