how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

Discus and support how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessicaLeming, Mar 9, 2022.

1. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this?

:)

JessicaLeming, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a Gold subscription?
  3. Fc Lion35 Win User

"can't get a teredo IP address" after installing COD modern warfare.

I can play other games online and join parties but it wont let me log onto cod multiplayer services at all. I have to use public xfinity wifi to play online. Please fix this
  4. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

Still Can't Change xbox live account region

i checked and it still wont let me :/

i guess i have to use xlink kai to play xbox 360 games online by system link

or play my original xbox
  5. MarcusAl Win User

Cant play CoD Black ops online..

How do I recover the account? the connection is fine, just downloaded all kinds of patches to my XBOX since it hasnt been plugged in to internet for a few years..

Can it have something to do with the fact that I bought Gold membership just 30 minutes ago? that CoD cant see it yet and therefore wont let me play online?
  6. HItechREDNECK90 Win User

Why did I buy this console?

my xbox 360 wont let me join in games but my network connections test was good? it wont let me match up with people to play a match either?
Thema:

1. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me - Similar Threads - play COD online

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  4. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core: I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription 289f9b4d-8964-4e58-b42b-82b833336ffc
  5. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  6. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  7. COD MW on Xbox S not letting me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW on Xbox S not letting me play: I recently purchased Call of duty Modern Warfare on Xbox Series S, downloaded it as well as all required packs but when I go to play it, it says the Multiplayer/Campaign packs are needed to be...
  8. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  9. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  10. When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing cod mw2 online my game sometime closes down during a match today after it...: Any help on this would be great sick of game closing down during a match 3ff11b19-0cf9-4f20-81c0-5e341d280124