How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

Discus and support How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N1njaElit3, Sep 30, 2020.

  1. N1njaElit3
    N1njaElit3 Guest

    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...


    Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins and i’ve tried searching for a hard copy for years and haven’t
    had any luck so I figured trying to request for it might be the only option left.

    :)
     
    N1njaElit3, Sep 30, 2020
    #1
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

    What we're some of the games you remmber playing when you first got on xbox?

    First game where:

    Xbox... Halo

    Xbox 360... Peter Jackson King Kong

    Xbox One... Far Cry 4
  3. R4VER Win User

    Did you invest in HD-DVD?

    Its unfortunate that both were released at the same time, i remember Peter Jacksons King Kong being one of the first.

    Might have to check how much the units and films are still going for
  4. Elekman Win User

    Achievments

    The most easiest achievements i could think of are launch title games like Peter Jackson's King Kong or NHL 06....Pass the story mode on Phantasy Star Universe and easily get 1000G
  5. dudeskis01 Win User

    Next gen launch titles

    did not get an x360 until like 2010, maybe 2009. so i had to pull up the launch titles.

    -

    i cant imagine anything being worst then Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and play on Xbox Live Store?

    Hey N1njaElit3

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a getting a game via the Store on your console.

    At this time, this game is no longer available in the Store,. There is no telling if this game will be back on the store, but unless you owned it digitally and had it installed on your console before it was delisted, you would perhaps be unable to download
    the game onto your console.

    Currently, the only way to play this game, would be through the use of physical media.

    I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

Loading...
  1. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and... - Similar Threads - getting Peter Jackson’s

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....