How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for...

Discus and support How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day gamers, I would like to take this opportunity to ask how I can become affiliate with Microsoft Xbox to showcase their new and upcoming games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NavyJONNY117, Aug 22, 2021.

1. NavyJONNY117
    NavyJONNY117 Guest

How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for...

Good day gamers,

I would like to take this opportunity to ask how I can become affiliate with Microsoft Xbox to showcase their new and upcoming games on social media???

I've been an Xbox Gamer since 2001 and would like to promote the new and upcoming Xbox Series X games. I got my Xbox Series X on the 30th of June 2021 (my birthday) and since then, I don't regret the decision that I made. Gaming is my life however, I don't just want to game the exclusives of Xbox Series X/S, but I also want to showcase it to many other gamers including new upcoming game trailers etc.

Can someone of Xbox please tell me, how can I affiliate myself to promote the Xbox Series X games I play???

I will highly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

NavyJONNY

:)

NavyJONNY117, Aug 22, 2021
  2. NavyJONNY117 Win User

How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for Xbox Series X/S???

Good day XBF John,

Thank you for the swift and prompt reply, it is much appreciated.

Please advise how I can become an Xbox Ambassador or an active member in the Xbox Community?

It would be a great honor to upload bugs and help Microsoft Xbox to improve the Xbox experience for the community.

Await your reply.

Again, thank you.

Kind regards,

3. NavyJONNY117 Win User

How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for Xbox Series X/S???

Hi XBF John,

Thank you for the valuable information you provided. It is much appreciated.

I became an Ambassador, thanks to you for the information you provided.

Regards
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

The best thing you can do is to start promoting your game play on social media (ie. Youtube, Twitch, Instagram, etc). Once you get a significant following others may approach you.

We all start at the bottom. :)
  5. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Please follow the links provided. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Account associated with your Xbox Account.

Xbox Ambassadors

• After clicking choose > Become and Ambassador
    • Read and Understand the requirements and the Xbox Ambassador's Pledge
    • Once you join you can participate in things like the Forums with a new "Xbox Ambassador" tag and help fellow gamers such as yourself, or engage in discussions about games.
    Xbox Insider Program

• After clicking > Read and understand the terms of joining
    • After joining, you can download the Xbox Insiders App on your Xbox and start trying new things.
    • You can check out our Xbox Insider Reddit as well for interactions with other insiders as well.
    • You'll start to receive notification for games and other activities on your Xbox and to your email in the coming future.
    Make sure the "Report-A-Problem" app is installed on your Xbox as well.

Best Regards,

6. NavyJONNY117 Win User

Hi again Onyx,

Thank you for replying.

I started already on You Tube with a few gameplays and walkthroughs on social media and gained followers. However, I want to get my hands on New Xbox Upcoming game trailers as well but don't know where to start. As most of the videos are copyright ©️

That is why I want some great and new content to inform new and hardcore gamers of new upcoming Xbox Series X/S games.

I am promoting my gameplays especially on the most difficult levels and walkthroughs.

Like you said, we all start at the bottom.

Thanks again Onyx.
Thema:

1. How can one become affiliated with Microsoft Xbox to showcase new and upcoming games for... - Similar Threads - become affiliated Microsoft

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  7. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  8. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  9. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  10. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034