How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer? In his MS Family account he's a member of the family group, but in my admin account for the group his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanishTim Robinson, Nov 12, 2022.

1. How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer

Hi

How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer?

In his MS Family account he's a member of the family group, but in my admin account for the group his invitation is 'pending'. He's accepted it a hundred (exaggeration) times, he still doesn't show in my login version of the group.

Have tried different devices and mobile app.

Thanks

:)

DanishTim Robinson, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try removing him again and start the process again.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and then re-add him as a member.
  3. Duster589 Win User

What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

Recently its been Minecraft. I was a naysayer about the game, but playing it with my kid in multiplayer has been a blast.
  4. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
  5. DiscoBeanz Win User

HELP - Multiplayer for mine craft

I also wanted my kids to play multiplayer online with minecraft. i brought a 3 month cards but you must be a gold member to play multiplayer. They were able to play on their father's xbox and he's a gold member, but they was not able to play with the 3month
    membership.
  6. MythagoPrincess Win User

Xbox One/TV compatability

Call me cruel but my kids play on their Xbox 360 on a standard def TV, you can hardly read the writing on games and to their despair they can't even play multiplayer on Minecraft, Luckily when I get the Xbox one it's going be on the HD TV and the kids wont
    be allowed to play.... mwahhhh ha ha ha (Evil laugh)
Thema:

1. How can my kid play minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - kid play minecraft

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  5. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  6. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  7. 2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??: Hi all. Hoping some one can help! Youngest son L has bought an Xbox s. Older son A has already an Xbox s with ultimate game pass. We set up Ls Xbox with A details and added L as a family...
  8. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...
  9. I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on a console and my kids play on another. But they need to be signed in as me to...: So I am currently away. I have a profile on two Xboxes. And all the games and gamepass are bought through my account. Since being away I have got a new Xbox and only have my profile on it. However...
  10. Need help playing online xbox with my kids.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help playing online xbox with my kids.: Hi everyone, I have two Xboxes, a series X for me and a series S for my kids. I have gamepass ultimate, and my series S is set up as my Primary console so my kids can play using my game pass. My...