How can Microsoft steal money?

Discus and support How can Microsoft steal money? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How is Microsoft able to charge for a permanently banned account from my bank, when I turn off reccuring billing and I only use prepaid 1 or 3 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SCORPION fam, May 21, 2023.

1. SCORPION fam
    SCORPION fam Guest

How is Microsoft able to charge for a permanently banned account from my bank, when I turn off reccuring billing and I only use prepaid 1 or 3 months gamepass cards for gampass, for the an account I can no longer use? And how do I get my money back ?

My account was permanently banned a month ago. And they bypassed my turn off recurring bill and used an account I did not authorize to pay for services I can't even use??

I just want people to know I say F**K MICROSOFT. WOKE GARBAGE NOW. Keep my money you thieves.

I wish everyone would do to Microsoft what they did to bud light. Wet paper bag skinned f**s.

:)

SCORPION fam, May 21, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor, fellow gamer, and not an employee. I'm here to help you out.

Microsoft should not be able to automatically renew your subscription if the subscription was prepaid. But if you say that you were charged on an account that you no longer use then the best course of action would be to cancel that subscription immediately if you were charged just recently.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Go to Profile & System> Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Choose the subscription that you want to manage, and then follow the steps to cancel. If eligible, you may be prompted to initiate a refund for your subscription.

If you are not given an option for a refund despite the charge being recent then the next best thing would be to contact support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft stealing money!

Hello VaticanWinters,

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our

Legal and Corporate Affairs page
    . If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft/Money Stealing?

There's nothing anyone on the forums can do as we do not have access to your account/billing info.

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to all of that info & should be able to tell you whats going on.
  5. PhoenixDown Win User

Microsoft is stealing my money

You cannot turn off auto-renewal by email. Those emails don't ask you if you want to turn it off, they're just to inform you that you're going to be charged. The only way to turn off auto-renewal is to call customer support.
  6. SLICK SLEEZY863 Win User

Microsoft is stealing my money

This *** happens to me and they took ym money and the time I paid for so what part of that doesn't say free money?
Thema:

1. How can Microsoft steal money? - Similar Threads - Microsoft steal money

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. Did Microsoft steal my money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft steal my money?: I pnce got the 100 dollar pack with all of the add ons for Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. I had it for a long time and all of a sudden it disappeared. I couldn’t find it any where on...
  10. Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!: When I buy apex coins they are not added to my account. I was allowed a refund the first 2 times it happened and now after another purchase XBOX STOLE MY MONEY AND IS REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK OR...