How can microsoft remove a hacked Microsoft account

Discus and support How can microsoft remove a hacked Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a account that got hacked a couple of months ago can microsoft delete a hacked account or the hacker needs to delete the account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fa205293-0a57-4062-b18f-b, May 6, 2023.

1. How can microsoft remove a hacked Microsoft account

I have a account that got hacked a couple of months ago can microsoft delete a hacked account or the hacker needs to delete the account?

:)

fa205293-0a57-4062-b18f-b, May 6, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations where our email account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are really involved are a little more delicate.

When the hacker manages to change the password, and the account alias, it is because he also has access to security information, as well as, cell phone, alternative email that you yourself registered in your account.

Unfortunately, when the hacker manages to change the account's security information, the account is hardly recoverable. That's why it's very important to keep your security info up to date and use different passwords across all platforms.

Even if you create the account with the same domain as before, you will not be able to view your games, subscriptions and emails, as it is a new account.

I'm a user like you and there's not much I can do in the community as visibility is public. Contact MSA Support and see if you can follow the Account Takeover (ATO), investigation is done on a case-by-case basis.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I got my account compromised by someone and they changed my email.

4. NerdHolly Win User

Account hacked

5. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Account suspension.

6. Mellerker39 Win User

How does xbox not do anything about this??

I get hacked all the time and not sure how to protect my account it's Microsoft fault when comes to hackers hacking my gamertag and don't know how to get three of my gamertags to be remove with these hackers.I don't find it safe on xbox live at all.
Thema:

1. How can microsoft remove a hacked Microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft remove hacked

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  4. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  5. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  6. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  7. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  8. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  9. microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]: he changed my email to his and the password too Idk what to do I just wanna play minecraft 9ab5270f-de96-4cee-a026-4853cf239f34
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the...: My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the account. is there a way to retrieve it? In addition, is there a way to transfer a minecraft account data...