how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black

Discus and support how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black 3ba81091-a5a1-4ec1-8db3-4512e44c5dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MickSmith1968, Dec 2, 2022.

1. how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black

how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black

:)

MickSmith1968, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

MickSmith, Do you say size in Gb's or really the proportion of it?

If it's the size, you can check it on the invoice of the purchased product, on the box as well.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. MickSmith1968 Win User

Hi Derek,

I purchased my xbox one some years back,

I want to sell it, l have factory reset it and cannot check in settings for answer as will have to download all updates again on my slow internet.

Its either 500 gb or 1000gb.

Can you tell by the serial number?

Thank you

Mick
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yes, I understand.

Serial is not possible.

It is usually written on the labels placed on the console as well, depending on where it was manufactured.
  5. ElizabethPapai Win User

Xbox One S offline update 0%

Before I try that how do I transfer my saved files from my xbox to an external HD without being able to use the xbox? Because when I turn it on all I get is a black screen.
  6. dasweetdude Win User

Uninstalling DLC

I have had this problem since l got my day one console l have got rather large dlcs from battlefield 4,forza 5 and call of duty ghosts and havent been able to uninstall any of the dlcs from these packs when l unistalled the games l thought l will install
    them again and play them again but with battlefield and cods big dlc packs at 4.2 gb ect that quickly took up space.This is something l think should have been thought off since everyone who got a console previous to the 1tb update console will obviously have
    run out of space.I hope this design flaw will not be included in future consoles made by microsoft cause nothing is worse than getting a Day 1 console to only find out a year later l could get a bigger one if l waited a year later.Kinda makes ya feel stooged.
    l aint buying 2 consoles and l didnt want to have to buy another external for my console either. Maybe in the next big update you could fix the file system so we can access dlc either l dont have a problem using it on my xbox 360 or my original xbox and l
    think those ideas were thought of along time ago.Cheers.
Thema:

1. how can l find out how large my HD is without turning on my console. xbox one Black - Similar Threads - find large without

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  4. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. How do I find my Xbox one s controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find my Xbox one s controller???: I don't have Kinect or spare controller so I can't have any microphone or anything in, and I need to find it, is there any way I can do it using Xbox app? - no Kinect - no microphone - No spare...
  7. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  8. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...