How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall

Discus and support How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox gaming services was messing around Not allowing me to launch so i reinstalled forza and the gaming services And when I launched it made a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nihan beetge, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Nihan beetge
    Nihan beetge Guest

My xbox gaming services was messing around

Not allowing me to launch so i reinstalled forza and the gaming services

And when I launched it made a new sync and there was an option for an older save but now I can't see it anymore

I need my cloud save back from the 1st of November.

Please help me i had so much data on that save

:)

Nihan beetge, Nov 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nihan

Where are you playing? On PC or Xbox?
    Also, this can be a bit dumb, but are you using the same account and everything?

And if it's on PC, are you playing the same version? (For example, you play the steam version and this is happening with the same version)
  3. Nihan beetge Win User

And yes it's the same account
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. Nihan beetge Win User

I'm playing on pc with a gamepass subscription

Is there any way i can choose which save to sync

I saw it once on the gaming ui

But now everytime i delete the wgs file so i can resync

It doesn't give me an option to choose which save

It just syncs

I need to get my nov 1 save sync back
  6. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
Thema:

1. How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall - Similar Threads - view old cloud

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  7. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  8. Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...: About a week and a half ago I bought a new gamertag, it shows up in games but on my profile it shows my old gamertag but my new one just underneath and when I join a party my friends see my old...
  9. How to view old party invites

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view old party invites: I got an invite last week and it was from somebody i viewd it on my phone but i wanted to do it on xbox so when i turn on my xbox it wasnt and i wanted ro view is there a way to view these things...
  10. Old message with gears of war codes gone? How do I view a xbox message again with the codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Old message with gears of war codes gone? How do I view a xbox message again with the codes.: Hi I had a message from Xbox Live with 4 gears of war codes (gears 1, gears 2, gears 3, etc) and I can't find them anymore on the console. Gamertag: IgneousRaing9012...