How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game

Discus and support How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game? If I use the keyboard to take screenshots, I have to press too many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TALIII, Jun 21, 2021.

  1. TALIII
    TALIII Guest

    How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game


    How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game?

    If I use the keyboard to take screenshots, I have to press too many buttons. Sometimes when I press the default buttons, I miss the screen I want to take screenshots.

    If you can set the share button of the handle to take a screenshot, it should be much better, although pressing this button on the PC does not respond

    :)
     
    TALIII, Jun 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Cuthred Win User

    16TB USB with series S

    so I connected the USB drive to my Series X and no issues at all. Which makes me think that either the series S is to weak to handle the data or has some internal limit of how many games to handle. In 2023, this is just ridiculous.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

    I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

    Hey there Always Bluffing.

    So that we can best help out, can you please clarify what happens when you try to create or remove a screenshot? Have you tried a quick power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds and then try again? If not, please make sure to give that a
    quick try and let us know how it goes.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Internal Storage Xbox One X

    Quick resume isn't a xbox one feature it's a series feature

    You can expand the internal memory in a series x by using the xbox storage cards

    As they are nvme

    You cannot use a mechanical or ssd drive
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    I cannot access my Xbox live

    Thank you so much for the clarification.

    Since we have confirmed that the subscription is active on your brother's account based on the screenshot you have provided above, click on "Make this my home Xbox" using your brother's account on the Xbox series S.

    Once it's done, sign in to your account and try to play Xbox games online on Xbox Series S to see if it works.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Another Xbox Series X slow upload victim

    You need to make sure ni games are running and check the quick resume. The system prioritizes up,loading last. Some games won’t even push a screenshot till you quit
Thema:

How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game

Loading...
  1. How can I use the Xbox series handle to make quick screenshots in the game - Similar Threads - series handle quick

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  10. Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???: So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last month or so my frame rate which always ran...