How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?

Discus and support How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have some credit in my Singapore Xbox account. I want to use it to buy gift cards for someone in Australia. how do I do this? Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SeanPTAdl, Sep 22, 2020.

1. SeanPTAdl
    SeanPTAdl Guest

How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?

I have some credit in my Singapore Xbox account. I want to use it to buy gift cards for someone in Australia. how do I do this?

Thank you.

:)

SeanPTAdl, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I spend my Microsoft balance on my Xbox?

You can't buy a gift card with funds in your Microsoft account balance. That would be essentially buying a gift card with a gift card. You would need to buy a game or other content in the store and use your account balance as the payment method.
  3. MrYoavon Win User

Gamertag change with account balance

Yes, exactly. Can I use the balance in my microsoft account to buy the change of the gamertag or do I have to use a debit or credit card? If the second option is the only one available, can I take the money out of the microsoft balance and back to a gift card? (because you can use a gift card as a payment method)
  4. Aventhyz Win User

Unable to buy left 4 dead 2

You can use pre paid card, credit/debit card or even buy gift card to buy the game with You account balance
  5. David Wirsching Win User

xbox gift cards

Hello Marc_221, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Of course! You can use your Xbox gift cards to purchase a console. Here I explain how to do it:

Redeem your gift cards, each gift card has a 25-character code. To redeem, go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console, select your account in the top right corner of the screen, then select “Redeem code or gift cards.” Enter the code and select “Next” to add the card value to your account. You will need to repeat this process for each of your gift cards.

Check your balance, Once you have redeemed all your cards, you can check your total account balance. To do this, sign in to your Microsoft account and choose “Payment & Billing” > “Payment Options.”

Buy the console, Now you can use your account balance to buy the Xbox console you want.

Please note that you cannot use Microsoft or Xbox gift cards to purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on Xbox One. Also, make sure the currency you used when purchasing the gift cards is the same one that is associated with the recipient's billing account.

Best regards.
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Overwatch Purchasing Fail

Why don't You buy Xbox gift Cards and use your balance account to buy the game?
Thema:

1. How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia? - Similar Threads - Singapore account Balance

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  8. Xbox cloud gaming when will be available in Singapore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming when will be available in Singapore: I like to know Xbox cloud gaming service when will be available in Singapore bbd6c47c-0d2a-4c7e-9abc-3d08b67f3603
  9. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  10. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...: Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for...