How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

Discus and support How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem when I try to link the Playstation network to my Microsoft Account. In the March Ps plus, the Minecraft Dungeons became available and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Moisander15, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Moisander15
    Moisander15 Guest

I have a problem when I try to link the Playstation network to my Microsoft Account. In the March Ps plus, the Minecraft Dungeons became available and I just want to play with my friend, who have the game on pc, so we need the cross-play function. In the game, I followed the instructions, I visited the https://www.microsoft.com/link website on PC and entered the 8-digit code, and after that I had a page, which said to me: All settings are done You are not logged in to Minecraft Dungeons. Now you can safely close the window.

And then the game showed me this:

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons? [​IMG]

:)

Moisander15, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Moisander15 Win User

This information didn't help me, because the game doesn't have this "Sign in with a Microsoft account" option, but I find another way, and that solved my problem. I changed the browser from Mozilla to Google Chrome and in the linking website, I typed the code, and I login to microsoft with my email and password.
  3. pro gamer77877 Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Be sure to use the Microsoft account that you want associated with your PlayStation Network account.

Note After you’ve linked your account, this can’t be undone. You won’t be able to link another Microsoft account to your PlayStation Network account.

1. On the Minecraft game home screen, select Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    2. This brings up a screen that provides you with a unique 8-digit code and instructs you to enter the code from the Remote connect screen:Remotely connect your account
    Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
    i have a question i want to play with my friend that has a ps4 but if he logs out does his data and all saves?
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Moisander15,

Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Be sure to use the Microsoft account that you want associated with your PlayStation Network account.

Note After you’ve linked your account, this can’t be undone. You won’t be able to link another Microsoft account to your PlayStation Network account.

1. On the Minecraft game home screen, select Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    2. This brings up a screen that provides you with a unique 8-digit code and instructs you to enter the code from the Remote connect screen:Remotely connect your account
    Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Liam Ponthier Win User

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
Thema:

1. How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons? - Similar Threads - cross platform play

2. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  3. Cross-platform play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-platform play: It's just that I want to play fortnite and it's not working 96bfc24a-49a5-4279-9e43-988a054af6b3
  4. Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players: I play on PC and have the bedrock edition, but it does not allow me to add cross-platform players. I was looking on YouTube and my version does not even look like the one they are playing. I tried...
  5. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  6. Microsoft login loop when trying to cross platform play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login loop when trying to cross platform play: Cannot cross platform play Minecraft - Nintendo switch to Ps5 I get to a screen where I select I'm an adult and then it takes me back to the sign in page...do all that...then I get to the select...
  7. I can’t play cross platform minecraft because I forgot the email I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play cross platform minecraft because I forgot the email I used: Hello, in 2019-20 ish I made a Microsoft account to play minecraft with a buddy and then I came back after a couple months and I’d forgotten the email I used. I tired every email I had and nothing...
  8. Disabling cross-platform play results in persistent sign-in message

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabling cross-platform play results in persistent sign-in message: I disabled cross-play yesterday. Since then when I try to play Warzone 2 I get a message telling me I need to sign in again. I sign in and the message pops up again in a few minutes....
  9. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now: can I play keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege 7276bf5e-3c6d-4ad5-b1c0-e48ccf440906
  10. How do I enable cross platform play for Fortnite on our XBox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable cross platform play for Fortnite on our XBox Series S?: We just got the XBox Series S for Christmas and got Fortnite installed, users set up, etc but now it’s telling us we need Crossplay. How do I set this up? 31b56a1e-f595-40e7-8da6-d3826ddddad4