How can I use a new a Microsoft account for Minecraft

Discus and support How can I use a new a Microsoft account for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I want to make a new account for my Minecraft on PlayStation but it won’t let me I can’t use the old account cause I don’t have the sign in info... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lt.Trash, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Lt.Trash
    Lt.Trash Guest

So I want to make a new account for my Minecraft on PlayStation but it won’t let me I can’t use the old account cause I don’t have the sign in info

:)

Lt.Trash, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, you may do create a new Microsoft account first via https://signup.live.com page.

After you are done creating one, sign in the account via https://account.xbox.com/profile to create a profile. This one will be used to sign in on Minecraft on your PlayStation.

I hope the information helps. Let us know if you were able to create one and sign in to the game.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

Hello Charlotte Whyte,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I understand how important your old gamertag is to you. Unfortunately, since the migration deadline has passed, it is not possible to migrate your old account to a new one. However, you can create a new Minecraft account using your old gamertag "Chaarlotte" if it is available. You can check the availability of the gamertag by visiting the Minecraft website Welcome to the Minecraft Official Site | Minecraft and creating a new account.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Hi Daniel

Yes I filled out that form and received an email back saying the information was not enough to recovery the account. The problem is Microsoft does not recognize Minecraft accounts and Minecraft can’t help with accounts because of the migration. I asked Microsoft if they can get us a Minecraft credit so he can download Minecraft again and create a new account but no response.
  5. Razvan Enache Win User

I can„t acces my minecraft account

hello, i didn„t formulate the question that well at that time. So in short my microsoft account got deleted( idk how) and all my things got deleted or i don„t have acces. And i made a brand new microsoft account using the same email and it worked. but i don„t have acces to any of my bought games(minecraft, minecraft dungeons etc) and my minecraft account used the old microsoft account and because of that even if i have the same email as the old account, i don„t have acces to log into my mincraft account . And i wonder how to get my minecraft account back
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. How can I use a new a Microsoft account for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft account Minecraft

2. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  5. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  6. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  7. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  10. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...