How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults?

Discus and support How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to be able to talk to my son on Discord when we play together and it won’t let children’s accounts use discord so please tell me how can I make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CJ smdftb, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. CJ smdftb
    CJ smdftb Guest

    How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults?


    I want to be able to talk to my son on Discord when we play together and it won’t let children’s accounts use discord so please tell me how can I make his account and Adult account? I am the family organizer.

    :)
     
    CJ smdftb, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults?

    Hi,CJ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Unfortunately promoting a child account to an adult one is impossible. But you can cjange his privacy seetings.

    Open the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, and then go to Settings.

    Select the Social tile to view or change how members can communicate with other players while they’re online.

    Select the Cross-network play tile, and then select the communication level for the member in your family group.
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

    Upgrading from Gold to Family Gold Membership

    As far as I know Child Accounts are not eligible to upgrade to a Family Pack sub. Maybe someone else can confirm this as truth or not?

    If that is the case and your sons account is a Child Account then you'll need an Adult Account to make the purchase.

    But the Family Pack FAQ should answer the most common questions going.
  4. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Unable to download games on xbox one

  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Help me! Problem with Account!

    A child account can be upgraded to adult by the parental account only when the child account reaches 18+
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    How to modify date of birth in child’s account

    You can't change a child account into an adult account once registered for xbox live. You can modify the DOB under your MS account's page yet that will not upgrade a child account into an adult account for the live service.
Thema:

How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults?

Loading...
  1. How can I upgrade my son’s Xbox child account to an Adults? - Similar Threads - upgrade son’s child

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  9. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  10. Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?: My son purchased Flight Sim Deluxe for the Xbox but wishes to upgrade to Premium Deluxe. Is this possible? If the answer is yes, please explain how. Many thanks....