How can I update my account from child to adult

Discus and support How can I update my account from child to adult in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t remove a family member due to change of email Addrsss and i need to update from child to adult. Going round in circles... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vicky Wood1, Dec 29, 2022.

1. vicky Wood1
    vicky Wood1 Guest

Can’t remove a family member due to change of email

Addrsss and i need to update from child to adult. Going round in circles

:)

vicky Wood1, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Akagi25 Win User

My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition

Can you explain how I can manage a child account from an adult account? I'm sorry, my English is not good.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Insider on child's account

Hey there Seemanator thanks for the update.

We suggest signing into the adult account and from the adult account give the child account permissions. Go to settings>account>family settings>select the child account>Privacy and online safety and from there select adult settings.

Once that is done go to the child account and try it again and let us know how it goes!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you need to update your account from child to adult and are having trouble doing so, here are some steps you can try:

Check the age requirements for adult accounts in your region. In most places, you must be at least 18 years old to create or update an account to an adult account.

Make sure you have a valid email address that is not associated with a child account. You will need to use this email address to create or update your account.

If you are trying to update an existing child account, you will need to provide proof of age in order to do so. This may include a government-issued ID, such as a driver's license or passport.

If you are unable to update your account due to a change of email address, you may need to contact the customer support team for the service you are trying to use. They may be able to assist you in updating your account or provide further guidance on how to proceed.

If you are the parent or guardian of the child account and want to remove the account, you may need to provide proof of your relationship to the account holder and proof of age. You may also need to provide a reason for the removal.

It's important to note that the specific requirements and steps for updating or removing a child account may vary depending on the service you are using. If you are having trouble following the above steps or need further assistance, you may want to consider reaching out to the customer support team for the service in question for further guidance.
  5. JamesOswald1 Win User

Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

Can i change the status of my account from adult to child? And create a new adult account?
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Account can't play games with other players

How can I change the birthdate from child to adult?
    Unfortunately you can not change the birthday from a child to an adult, it must age into one. My best bet would try to recover the account waitedgoblin3 if possible, i know you don't know what account it is but you can at least try to do so.
Thema:

1. How can I update my account from child to adult - Similar Threads - update account child

2. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  5. How to update child’s date of birth as greyed out on account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to update child’s date of birth as greyed out on account.: I need to update my child’s date of birth but I don’t have the option to. It’s either greyed out or the page takes me back to the main account page. f0ce64a9-86a5-44ae-aa7b-863f1984c04a
  6. Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update January 2024 - First Month Accounts - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  8. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  9. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...
  10. Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one: I am currently 21 and my xbox account is still a child’s account. I have read that your account is supposed to become an adult account when you turn 18 but it has not. I have also checked to see...