How can I unsubscribe from an account I don't control?

Discus and support How can I unsubscribe from an account I don't control? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Right now I'm working through customer service to try and get back an account that was hacked. It is the account with my game pass, and it is set up on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanH10, Feb 11, 2022.

1. RyanH10
    RyanH10 Guest

Right now I'm working through customer service to try and get back an account that was hacked. It is the account with my game pass, and it is set up on a monthly recurring subscription. How can I end the subscription on the account?

:)

RyanH10, Feb 11, 2022
  2. OniColoSsus Win User

Hey RyanH10,

Going through account recovery and customer support to prove your the account owner. If it’s getting close to the due date for your game pass subscription and you haven’t recovered your account. Contact the issuer of the card that’s on file to ensure you don’t get charged.
  3. OniColoSsus Win User

Thank you for the swift reply. And by cancelling the authorization it won't interfere with me subscribing on another account?
    They would both be for game pass so it’s possible the card issuer would block the transaction since it’s for the same thing. If you do go this route I would ask them just to make sure.
  4. RyanH10 Win User

Thank you for the swift reply. And by cancelling the authorization it won't interfere with me subscribing on another account?
  5. David Hedges2 Win User

I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ?

How do I unsubscribe from this thread???!!!!!

Can this get any worse????
  6. dkNigs Win User

Netflix update is terrible

Xbox Select now brings up no options. I don't pick up my controller unless I'm playing games, so if this remains I'll be unsubscribing from Netflix.
Thema:

1. How can I unsubscribe from an account I don't control? - Similar Threads - unsubscribe account don't

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  8. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  9. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26