How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...
Discus and support How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The title says it all, how can I unsubscribe from Xbox Game Pass which keeps telling me to pay 9.99, while it's been months that I don't play, I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dajiu., Aug 27, 2019.
Thema:
How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that...
Loading...
-
How can I unsubscribe from a Pass that keeps telling me to pay while it's been months that... - Similar Threads - unsubscribe Pass keeps
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...
in XBoX on ConsolesHi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660 -
Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails
in XboX InsidersHelp unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to... -
Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?
in XBoX AccessibilityUnsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know... -
Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even... -
if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game
in XBoX Games and Appsif i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26