How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...

Discus and support How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is an Xbox account that I have but I don't want it, so I was wondering if there was a way to delete/unlink it but still keep my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _Sam_C_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. _Sam_C_
    _Sam_C_ Guest

How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...

There is an Xbox account that I have but I don't want it, so I was wondering if there was a way to delete/unlink it but still keep my Microsoft account.

:)

_Sam_C_, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft account?

Hey

Sorry, this is not possible you can only delete your full Microsoft account.

There is no way to delete the Xbox profile linked to your Microsoft account
  3. Farscape247 Win User

How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft account?

you cant as they are one in the same, the microsoft account is the xbox account.
  4. Claudius.H Win User

Merged a wrong Skype accout on Xbox One - need help

5. Derek_Lakin Win User

Skype no possibility to log in

It sounds like there's some kind of confusion between Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts. Sign in to Skype on the web with to unlink your accounts, and then you can re-launch Skype on Xbox One to link the Skype account you want to the Microsoft account
    that you use on your Xbox.

(For more information about unlinking accounts, see
    support.skype.com/.../how-do-i-unlink-my-skype-and-microsoft-or-facebook-accounts
    )
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - unlink delete account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted: I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help. 5cf250f7-2f59-4dd7-b199-cabe19dd4b64
  9. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  10. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...