how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

Discus and support how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer? 0fcb3158-4216-4bf9-9d8c-2e2948bf3fa6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomentoseTube3, Nov 2, 2017.

1. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

:)

TomentoseTube3, Nov 2, 2017
  2. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

can someone tell me how to turn xbox live youth protection off to play forza 7 multiplayer?

TomentoseTube3, Nov 2, 2017
  3. youth protection settings

how do i change the youth protection settings on windows 10 for forza horizon 3

BLACKSHDOW131, Nov 2, 2017
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Youth Protection

The adult that in your family has to fix that so that u can play the game on the account
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Youth Protection

Hello Nico!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, are you talking about changing your

Privacy and Online Safety settings on the Xbox One
    and changing a child account into an adult account? You cannot change a child into an adult, you can however, give the child account adult account permissions so that they are able to play certain games.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. matte_ Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

Hi i resolved this by watching a youtube video. It asked me to create a new account and turn off crossplay on multiplayer and warzone. Switch accounts to the non working account and turn off cross play for the non working account and delete any regiments
    that you have joined.

1- create a new account you need a new email take 3 minutes to set uo

2 - login and start COD MW and cancel the connect to xbox live by pressing the B button

3- turn off crossplay on multiplayer first and then go online with multiplayer

4- turn off cross play on warzone

5- switch accounts in the xbox menu while in multiplayer

6- if multiplayer works then you can turn on crossplay on warzone

7- delete any regiments immediately or sign up for your own and it will work 100% of the time
  7. SGM26 Win User

cant play wwe 12

Have you been able to play online on WWE 12 before or is this the first time you've tried to play online?

It sounds like it might not let you play because of the age restricted content if that's is what you mean by youth protection. Does anybody else use your Xbox? They might have turned on the parental controls to stop you from playing age restricted games.

Can you play other games online or is it just WWE 12?
  8. sv3nnebanan Win User

Xbox one x scorpio edition dead after 20 mins of play

I am having the same problem. When trying to play forza 7 i only get to the menus then the fans are at maximum speed before the console turns off, same with halo 5. The xbox are now back in the package and will be returned today!
Thema:

1. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer? - Similar Threads - turn off live

2. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  3. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  4. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  5. How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4: Lock Privilege Can't go on internet(online) 8700c063-0ecd-4374-a38d-394718687291
  6. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...: Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental control I...
  7. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?: can someone tell me how to turn xbox live youth protection off to play forza 7 multiplayer? 81352150-4091-491a-b4ad-87df0c478d96
  8. Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne: Thank in Advance for the help. How does one turn off the sound when playing live games so that we don't hear other people and they don't hear us. We are not using a headset. Sound comes through...
  9. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed: Hi I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel. what happened is that after few months of monthly charged by credit card, renewing...
  10. Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check: Heyo, Since I have no option of internet connection at home (an NO I will not get one either I am completely fine with that) I always play my games and use the XBox 360 in offline mode or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you turn off multiplayer on xbox live