How can I transfer my GTA 5 Xbox 360 saved game to Xbox One?

Discus and support How can I transfer my GTA 5 Xbox 360 saved game to Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How exactly will I do it? Will it be automatically transferred? 640af12b-408b-44f9-8ced-6109df21b882 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 5, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

How exactly will I do it? Will it be automatically transferred?

:)

IntenseJames, Nov 5, 2014
  2. Xbox360 Transfer To Xbox One

Im thinking about getting a xbox one and get gta 5 on it. But first i want to know if i can transfer my xbox 360 gta 5 online data to xbox 1. And if i get xbox one s if i can use xbox one games?

MidnightModders, Nov 5, 2014
  3. GTA 5 ps3 to xbox 360 help

hey everyone i need help i have gone from ps3 to xbox 360 and i want to know if i can transfer my gta 5 online character from ps3 to xbox 360 if so how do i do it?

EnchantedFreak0, Nov 5, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

Its going to be like destiny, pull up the game, go online, and play. (you will be playing in your profile)

Z4ZonE, Nov 5, 2014
  5. KBG of RMZ
    KBG of RMZ Guest
    KBG of RMZ, Nov 6, 2014
  6. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Thank you KBG that was very useful information.

BAD 2020, Nov 1, 2018
  7. TTSU BEATZ Win User

Can I transfer all my game saves/data off one account to another?

I have a question if I got a new xbox and I just transferred my xbox live account to the new xbox I'm still going to have my saved game for gta 5
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

Thank you KBG that was very useful information.
  9. KBG of RMZ Win User

10. Z4ZonE Win User

Its going to be like destiny, pull up the game, go online, and play. (you will be playing in your profile)
  11. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. How can I transfer my GTA 5 Xbox 360 saved game to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - transfer GTA 360

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...: I own GTA V on both platforms, but I have pretty slow wifi and it would take extremely long for me to install GTA V on my computer alone. I was wondering if I could copy the contents from my XBOX...
  4. GTA V Online character transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Online character transfer: Hi, I've played GTA V since release on xbox one, put a lot of money into it too. Wondering if I'm able to play my character from GTA V Online on xbox, on my PC. Hope I can....
  5. transfer account gta online xbox one to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer account gta online xbox one to pc: i recently got gta 5 on steam and i logged into rockstar games launcher and linked my xbox one account and when i launch gta 5 and try to go into online i cannot find an option or button anywhere...
  6. gta 5 character transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 character transfer: I have put my Xbox 360 account onto my Xbox one but it is not letting me transfer over my online character on gta 5 I don't have a option b907f2be-73b9-4516-9ef4-8848377f542c
  7. Gta 5 online . Can't transfer character on xbone if played on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 online . Can't transfer character on xbone if played on PC: To whom ever it may concern. I recently purchased Grandtheft auto 5 for the Xbox one. Now I have played the game since its release and had a copy on my PC later down the road. However I...
  8. GTA V Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Transfer: I downloaded GTA V from the xbox store from my xbox 360 but i want to transfer it to my xbox one can anybody help me with this? cdd0045f-0693-4942-b20c-9d0ccbc5e7e3
  9. Can you transfer someone else's GTA from a 360 to 360 but still keep yours?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer someone else's GTA from a 360 to 360 but still keep yours?: could someone help, I was wondering if say someone no longer used their Xbox account, would I be able to use transfer their GTA progress or even just character but still keep mine?...
  10. GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer: I cancelled my Xbox live membership a few weeks back as I changed my 360 to a PS4. i created a rockstar social club account to link my PS4 and old Xbox gta online data however, when I added Xbox...