How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another?

Discus and support How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox console and I want to buy an Xbox Live account that has a lot of games on it. The person I am buying it from has it registered on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by #DEDSEC#, Jan 4, 2022.

1. #DEDSEC#
    #DEDSEC# Guest

I have an Xbox console and I want to buy an Xbox Live account that has a lot of games on it.

The person I am buying it from has it registered on his Microsoft account, but I want it to be on my Microsoft account.

Is that possible, and if it is, how?

:)

#DEDSEC#, Jan 4, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account
    You cant. Nothing is transferrable between accounts
  4. issayaValverde Win User

Fortnite - linking an existing Epic account to a new XBOX Live account

How can i transfer skins from one account to another account
  5. Daft Badger Win User

question(s) about license transfer to new console

This should explain everything.

Can I transfer a content licence from one Xbox 360 console to another?

Yes, you can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

•Don't know your gamertag? See Download, move or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•Need to find your Microsoft account? See Find your Microsoft account.

•Can't remember the password for your Microsoft account? See Recover your Microsoft account password.

2.Go to Settings and select Account.

3.Go to Your Billing Options and select Licence Transfer.

4.Follow the instructions to transfer the content licences.

After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. Then the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.

For information about how to download previously purchased content, see Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE.
  6. Snowowl Win User

I think I botched my licence transfer!

Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

Yes, you can transfer content licenses from one console to another once every four months.

If your console was recently repaired or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the license transfer option on your console to transfer content licenses. Here’s how:

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

•Don't know your gamertag? See Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•Need to find your Microsoft account? See Find your Microsoft account.

•Can't remember the password for your Microsoft account? See Recover your Microsoft account password.

2.Go to Settings and select Account.

3.Go to Your Billing Options and select License Transfer.

4.Follow the instructions to transfer the content licenses.

After the licenses are transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licenses. Then the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.

For information about how to download previously purchased content, see Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer Live account

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  5. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  6. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...: Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6
  7. How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?: So I have both Minecraft Java and Bedrock, but my Java account is linked to my personal email (not my Microsoft account) and my Bedrock account is linked to my dad's Microsoft account (I got it...
  8. Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?: My son has been using my Microsoft account for his xbox live but I want to separate it out so I can put screen time limits on his xbox. Is this possible? He has an Xbox One S. Thanks!...
  9. Transfer a XBOX Live Account to another Live ID or email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer a XBOX Live Account to another Live ID or email: I like many people have this problem. My son grew up playing xbox on my live id. In other words, his gamertag is linked to my email address.I have had my email address since the beginning of time...
  10. Xbox live account transfer help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live account transfer help: Help. Years ago when my brother first got a xbox 360 and i had to sign him up to live i used my email address for him as was fastest way to setup. Now he in his 20s he wants the account to...