How can I test video games and get paid from xbox?

Discus and support How can I test video games and get paid from xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I want to get paid while testing out games while I am going to college 3e8e17ae-a7e4-474b-940a-29764b72a95b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caseinlujan, Mar 19, 2023.

1. caseinlujan
    caseinlujan Guest

Hello I want to get paid while testing out games while I am going to college

:)

caseinlujan, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to search for a job as a game tester.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Slightly Mad Studios and Project Cars Hatred

Vaynel there is bigger thing to have issue's then video games. Like paying that bill on time. Or they shut you off. Will you make it to next day. If you very ill. Video games are fun and all. There other thing's must take cear first before some video games.
    Sometimes only games I get are the free one's. I not paid a game since septemeber. But can get free XBOX money from BING. But that been over a month I got a paid game. That game was MCTXB1E. Over a month I got a paid ganth on my XBOX. I got EARTHWROM JIM on
    my WP that was paid couple weekends ago. But on both XBOX's consurned. It was Septemeber I got a paid XBOX game. Might get paid game next month thought.
  4. RPSouto Win User

How to get the game i paid ?

You can go on Download History or on xbox.com and try to buy again. You'll get an information to download again.
  5. Falkon(2) Win User

I can't watch Videos With out Loading 23 times.

[quote user="TeeMan69XXX"]

I tryed that and couldn't find speed test. So I deleted it off my PC. Like I said it's only with those videos, everything else works good and even steaming sports games works. So imo it's Xbox.

[/quote]How could you not find the speed test? The entire page is the speed test. Also, if you couldn't find it, how did you delete it from your computer? I'm guessing you don't have Flash installed. You can get it here - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/,
    then the speed test should work/show up for you.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?

how much you make from youtube is based on the number of subscribers and views per video.

Also youtube did make it much harder recently to earn from uploading videos unless your channel has 100's of thousands of subscribers and gets a lot of views.

Some game companies will sponsor videos mainly for new games that are in alpha testing but again that would be based on how big your channel is.

And youtube do very widely demonetise videos now if theres any offenisve language in them.
Thema:

1. How can I test video games and get paid from xbox? - Similar Threads - test video games

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  4. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  5. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Certification Testing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Testing: I was curious of the certification process for rolling out updates as a game i play (dungeon defenders 2) doesnt have their update available on xbox yet but it is on other platforms... i cant seem...
  8. Video Bandwidth Problem - But Passed "Very High" speed test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Bandwidth Problem - But Passed "Very High" speed test: I have my PC and XBOX on a wired GigaByte connection and my PC Win 10 XBox App passed all connection test up to "Very High" using the latest XBOX APP Version "14.something.something.something" - I...
  9. How to test 4k Ultra HD Video via Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test 4k Ultra HD Video via Xbox One?: Does anybody know how I can watch a 4k YouTube or Vimeo Video on Xbox One? I do not have the choice on the YouTube app and on Internet Explorer I am not allowed to Switch to 4k? Anyboy have any...
  10. Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment: Not too shabby I must say... [MEDIA] c771ac83-f4a6-4532-87d1-9e34a57491a0