How Can i talk to support plz?

Discus and support How Can i talk to support plz? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been through the automated system MANY times trying to recover my account. I dont have the phone number associated with the account anymore. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Randy Wheeler1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. How Can i talk to support plz?

I've been through the automated system MANY times trying to recover my account. I dont have the phone number associated with the account anymore. I've answered all the questions to the best of my knowledge and i really just want to talk to a person about my account. I dont understand why its so difficult. I have thousands of hours, countless achievments and lots of paid DLC. I want to talk to someone from support before i stop supporting microsoft all together. If I have to start over, it'll be on a different platform

:)

Randy Wheeler1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Randy

Is this the form that always get rejected?
    https://account.live.com/acsr

If that’s the case, please check this article. You can see the available options when that happens:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links / modify or change account information for security policies
  3. Meetane Win User

Gamertag Problem

Can I talk with a support who can change my gamertag ? plz
  4. SadlyKisime Win User

Error code 80004005

can the support team at least adrress this page b/c ive only seen one person try and help and that didn't work so plz can someone plz try and find out how to fix this?
  5. CyroSam-A1D802E5-8FA Win User

Talk With Someone From the Enforcement Team

CAN I PLZ TALK TO SOMEONE XBOX THIS IS THE 6TH TIME YOUVE IGNORED ME
  6. SpicierTundar81 Win User

Finding old Xbox Live friend's.

hello Microsoft i was try find a gamertag by darkagle4005 well my friend killjoy04 said, he was talk to her and can send her a message the me wants to talk can you plz do that for that you for your timer.
Thema:

1. How Can i talk to support plz? - Similar Threads - talk support plz

2. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  5. is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?: Decided to try out WZ2 but i couldnt log in cause i forgot my password and recently changed my phone number. i tried the recovery form which i can only use twice a day(****) so i made this account...
  6. Why I can't talk with your support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't talk with your support?: I've tried to enter for chat support, but I didn't found any way, only option were to chat with bot which asked me for my phone number, I don't wanted to be called, but I'm so angry for not...
  7. How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?: Hey! I'm being double charged for Ultimate for the last 3 months after getting Ultimate through All Access. I have a recording with customer support admitting that I'm being double charged by...
  8. Microsoft support talk to a person doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support talk to a person doesn't work.: I've been trying for a couple weeks to get help from microsoft support, but whenever I get past the virtual agent, it will leave me waiting endlessly for a live chat, and when I try the 'call me...
  9. 2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    2020 roll up update causes controllers to be locked out - no way to talk to Microsoft support: Hi... I'm livid, the recent updates from jan/Feb finally got pushed to my console last week. Everything working fine prior to update. Post updates - controllers get locked out and behind...
  10. Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.: Good Afternoon, I requested a repair order on my xbox last week and have yet to receive the shipping label in my email, The email I received states that 'A Microsoft delivery partner will email...